Any lefties? (Not a paid endorsement.)

Online now: Google [Bot], juice, ukimalefu
dv
My housemate's aggressively left handed, and has been struggling with RSI and wrist pain this summer (working from home has its downsides) so we've been trying a bunch of different mice/trackballs and stuff. Found this one, which is a bit uncommon and wanted to point it out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016QCPRBM/

It seems fairly comfortable. Works fine, construction quality is decent*. Aesthetics are a little flashy but not gamer-chic. The buttons are automatically reversed (the "left" mouse button is the one on the right, under your index finger.) Powered by a single AA.

The first one we ordered was missing the USB dongle, so QA might be... you know.

So if you're a lefty, have some twinges in your mousing arm, and aren't a fan of the ambidextrous designs (my housemate tried my Kensington Slimblade for a while and hated it, which I don't understand AT ALL) this might be worth a shot.

*It's not OMGSOLID like the big Kensington Expert Mouse or Slimblades I have, but it was less than half the price, so I'm grading on a curve. But it's not bad - on par with the lower-end Logitech stuff or the Kensington Orbit.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Kensington trackballs are symmetric, should work for everybody, but yeah, they can be expensive

Or an apple trackpad

That mouse/trackball is crazy, not just the combination, but using the trackball with your thumb?

Last edited by ukimalefu on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 pm.

justine Elitist Beer Lover
Ill have to ask my daughter if she bas any issues.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Any lefties? (Not a paid endorsement.)