iPhone 11 Pro shows unusual green tint

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], j_tso, Jonesy, Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
Recently, I saw that my iPhone 11 pro shows green tint when I unlock it and disappear that green shade after 2-3 seconds. This doesn't happen every time I unlock my phone. But, it's unusual. has any one had this experience recently? How to solve this?
Did you try restarting it? And checking for iOS updates?
macnuke Afar
it has corona mold... you need to put some bleach in it and then shine a very very bright light up its port.

should clear up by the second application at the latest.
macaddict4life posted:
Did you try restarting it? And checking for iOS updates?

Yes..I have tried several times..But still the incident happens occasionally.. I've been checking for ideal solutions for several days. But no solution. An update said to be the solution. But still no clue about it.
I think your next steps are either:

1) Backup and restore.
2) If that doesn't resolve it, erase and do not restore. Set up as a new phone.

Or:
1) Backup and set up as a new phone. See if that resolves it.
2) If that does resolve it, erase again and restore from backup.
3) If the problem is back after restoring, you will have to erase again and set up as a new phone.

Setting up as a new phone is a pain, mostly because of the cumbersome process of telling it what apps to download. If you iCloud sync the apps are the only hard part; almost everything else will come right back via iCloud. If you do not iCloud sync, you might want to start just for this project (even if you have to pay for more iCloud space; you can always cancel after).
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Not a problem here.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Has your phone been exposed to high levels of gamma radiation? According to comic books that can cause things to become green tinted.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

iPhone 11 Pro shows unusual green tint