Louis Rossman is not happy with Tim Cook right now

Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Apple doesn't owe Mr Rossman a living, however the terms he spells out seem ridiculous, even if some may be standard.

I choose to keep my business with Apple to a minimum. I bought the cheapest mac mini in 2014 for my business for the very occasional drive compatibility requirement, and that is likely the end of any business I will do with them. Apple brings nothing to my business and certainly is trying to bring nothing to Mr Rossman's.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Speaking as someone who worked at an authorized Apple reseller/repair center back in the 90's, I am here to tell ya Apple has always been horrible with third party resellers and repair shops.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Yes, they HATE the fact that anyone can repair their products and have worked overtime to make it as hard as possible. If they could legally shut down third party repair services, they would - and they don't make it easy as it is.

Which is why I have zero problem using non-Apple parts to repair Apple products. The screen on my iPhone 6S Plus? Very likely a quality counterfeit (it's not quite as bright as the old one, but very good nonetheless). I have no issue using non-Apple batteries in things, etc.
Vulture 420
Louis is quite a funny neurotic, I enjoy most of his content. He does look 10 years older than he should, so I hope he lives longer than his appearance would suggest.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Louis Rossman is not happy with Tim Cook right now