Safari update for MacOS breaks Google services?

Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot], juice
Bren Everything went to hell after Empire.
What the eff? I just allowed Safari to update to Version 13.0.5 (13608.5.12), and now my Google Calendar and Gmail won't load.

I Googled this problem, and the closest match I could find was that folks had similar issues after an iOS update in September.

To add insult to injury, Google's own help pages aren't loading, 'cause they're a Google service too! LOL.

I'm running High Sierra, 10.13.6 on a late 2013 iMac.

Thank you in advance for solving my problem. I know you will, and I adore you for that.
Does it work in Firefox? Chrome? Edge?
Donkey Butter jerk face
I've updated safari and don't have any issue loading google calendar. (I also just updated to 10.15.3 from whatever the most current version of 10.14 was)

maybe try turning it off and then back on again.

or updating from high sierra
I haven't used Google Calendar at all but I do have G-Mail.

I have updated my MBP to 10.15.3 which included the Safari update to version 13.0.5 although its parenthetical number is 15608.5.11 so differing from yours by that last digit.

I have had no problems logging into my G-Mail account.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
If you use any Safari extensions, disable them momentarily and try again, just to test if the problem is related to that.

Also try deleting Safari's cache.

Maybe even restart your MAc and see if that does anything.
Bren Everything went to hell after Empire.
Thanks, everybody. I discovered I have no Safari extensions installed. Deleted cache, restarted computer, and was able to log into my Google account.

Curious that I'd gotten logged out. And had been unable to log back in prior to the cache delete and restart.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Safari update for MacOS breaks Google services?