Normal-looking augmented reality glasses

Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
obvs To hell with toilet paper. I own a bidet
Kickstarter? Hmm...

So a device that looks like a chunky pair of normal glasses, hopefully has at minimum a smartphone cpu, transparent displays using a brand new technology never before used in a commercial product, unknown battery life, yet can be purchased for $350 with that cost funding development including key components that are clearly not off-the-shelf and need their own reaserch and development, without the economies of scale or the backing of a company that has produced similar products before or at least had proven knowledge of the needed supply chain.

I'm still waiting on the Mira book, which was just a laptop with the computer ripped out.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
Doing it via sunglasses will leave out a substantial portion of the populace.
It seemed like about half of the glasses in the video were not sunglasses. I think they wanted to demonstrate that this can be used for sunglasses and regular glasses.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Great, another way for people to be distracted while driving.
TOS
i really don't see the point of these

now if they were like real vr, that would be awesome
... Is no one going to talk about the fact that from a technical and financial standpoint these things are implausible if not outright impossible?
TOS posted:
i really don't see the point of these

now if they were like real vr, that would be awesome
Augmented reality is actually just as useful as virtual reality.

Ever forget someone's name?

Want to balance something you're trying to hang?

Need a recipe to be at hand all of the time when you're cooking?

Want to follow directions without having to look down at your phone every few seconds?
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Normal-looking augmented reality glasses