Replaced iPhone 6s with iPhone 7

Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot], Pariah
Lombo Opiofiend
The screen colour gamut is spectacular. I love the matte black finish. The 6s was no slouch but this is faster than my MacBook Pro from 2010. I am in love.

Next year I will upgrade to the XR but the glass backs give me cause for concern. If you need fast charge just plug it into an iPad adapter. I prefer all metal personally.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
I went from a 6S to an 8, and am much happier. Although I needed to buy some new headphones.
Lombo Opiofiend
The headphones situation is under control. I got the Jabra Elite Sport truly wireless IEM. If you exert yourself it is greatly recommended. Buil-in GPS, heart rate monitor, it even counts your repetition. IP 67 rated. They won’t fall off your ears no matter how vigorously you move. It comes with a great app which act as your personal Coach. Great sound also. The only downside is that they are a bit pricy.

I forgot to say that I wanted an iPhone 7 for the water-resistance as sometimes i have to run in the rain.
sean Royal Wombat
I went from a 6 Plus to a 10s Max. Quite happy with it.

Lombo Opiofiend
Big hands, amirite?
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Lombo posted:
The headphones situation is under control. I got the Jabra Elite Sport truly wireless IEM. If you exert yourself it is greatly recommended. Buil-in GPS, heart rate monitor, it even counts your repetition. IP 67 rated. They won’t fall off your ears no matter how vigorously you move. It comes with a great app which act as your personal Coach. Great sound also. The only downside is that they are a bit pricy.

I forgot to say that I wanted an iPhone 7 for the water-resistance as sometimes i have to run in the rain.

Yeah... I really don't want my headphones telling me what my heart rate is. But knock yourself out.
Lombo Opiofiend
Only when you start a workout do the feature activate.
sean Royal Wombat
Lombo posted:
Big hands, amirite?

I mean... I never thought of my hands as "big", but... I am able to use the phone one handed. :D
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Replaced iPhone 6s with iPhone 7