Tech Talk, Tech News and Tech Support (Gadgets included)
- Posts: 27731
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm
- Title: Socialist isn't an epithet;it's a badge.
Sounds like a reasonable idea.
- Posts: 12080
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:26 am
- Title: Inadvertently correct
California liberals making sense again
- Posts: 30687
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 pm
Curse those California liberals.
- Posts: 15387
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 pm
- Title: infinitely loopy
- Location: Cape Fear
The Gestapo aka Homeland Security...thinks otherwise.
- Posts: 11134
- Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 am
- Title: Chocolate Brahma
- Location: Lidsville
Once in awhile they do me proud. They still have F8Ck Sh!T to make up, though.
Remember, people, to forgive is divine. In other words, it ain't human.
- Posts: 3127
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 am
- Location: Everywhere
I really do not think he could pass or enforce this law, government agencies are going to use facial recognition no matter what.
"Killing them dead till they believe"
† The Church of Mark †
- Posts: 44233
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:52 pm
- Title: want, but shouldn't, may anyway
- Location: Failed State
- Posts: 17403
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:38 am
avkills wrote: I really do not think he could pass or enforce this law, government agencies are going to use facial recognition no matter what.
The focus of the law is on agencies primarily funded by the County of San Francisco.
- Posts: 33306
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:33 pm
- Title: FREE RADICAL
- Location: Scintillating!
So, it dosen't count for iPhones?
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts."
-Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan