I'm about sick of Windows 10...

Online now: Betonhaus, Google [Bot], j_tso, Majestic-12 [Bot]
maurvir Meat popsicle
Apparently my machine has developed the "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort1, was issued." bug, and freezes occasionally. I have tried all of the suggestions so far, and none of them have fixed it.

I am seriously considering a downgrade back to Windows 7 at this point... :goth:
dv
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
maurvir posted:
Apparently my machine has developed the "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort1, was issued." bug, and freezes occasionally. I have tried all of the suggestions so far, and none of them have fixed it.

I am seriously considering a upgrade back to Windows 7 at this point... :goth:

FTFY
Let us know if the problem goes away or persists after the switch.
Something to do with drivers for the hard drive controller?
Maybe power settings for standby or hibernation or backup?

Regardless, ditch Windows 10.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
If you must...

clean install?
macnuke Afar
Macintosh10 perchance?
maurvir Meat popsicle
If it weren't for Subnautica, which I actually really like, I would turn this thing into a Hackintosh right away. It has a supported chipset, and other than the NVidia graphics card, would work great as a Mac. I'm still tempted to just dual-boot the thing into Windows when I want to play.

I might try the clean install method, first, though. This problem only started a few months ago.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Subnautica is available for OS X.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
It is very, very easy to install a mainstream Linux like Ubuntu or Mint alongside Windows. The installer will take care of re-partitioning and setting up the boot-loader automatically.
Easy, peazy.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

I'm about sick of Windows 10...