29% 29% [ 6 ]
Total votes : 21
Vulture 420
user posted:
Vulture posted:
left a bottle of bud and some human waste to go with it

You could tell the difference?

:lol: I could have been wrong, right?
Updated. iTunes music store looks like it hard to get to. Maybe have not futzed around enough. Really like the widget screen that you get to by swiping right.
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
I upgraded all of our eligible iThings to iOS 10 last night. So far, my wife has only complained about the new lock screen. Of course, she hasn't even had the update for 24 hours yet, but we'll see.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of this new lock screen either. Letting you use your finger to bypass all of that should have been the default.
Conner Of Gallifrey
maurvir posted:
I upgraded all of our eligible iThings to iOS 10 last night. So far, my wife has only complained about the new lock screen. Of course, she hasn't even had the update for 24 hours yet, but we'll see.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of this new lock screen either. Letting you use your finger to bypass all of that should have been the default.

Yeah, I tried it for an hour before changing the settings back to the old way - I think if you have a phone that supports lift to wake, it's better (6S/S+/SE).
Orion Mad Cow
Since I got my new SIM card today, I'm liking it. The old card had gone bad and was not letting me connect to cell service or mobile data. Haven't had much time to explore yet, but what I see I like. Especially like the widgets on the lock screen. Got some handy info at my fingertips without having to unlock my phone.
Orion posted:
Since I got my new SIM card today, I'm liking it. The old card had gone bad and was not letting me connect to cell service or mobile data. Haven't had much time to explore yet, but what I see I like. Especially like the widgets on the lock screen. Got some handy info at my fingertips without having to unlock my phone.

Might not be an issue for you, but keep in mind that anyone can see that, even if your phone is locked. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but this is why Google's version of this allows you to restrict what kinds of information show up on your lock screen.
Orion Mad Cow
maurvir posted:
Orion posted:

Might not be an issue for you, but keep in mind that anyone can see that, even if your phone is locked. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but this is why Google's version of this allows you to restrict what kinds of information show up on your lock screen.

I just have the local weather, notes and reminders on there. If someone is desperate for my shopping list or if its going to rain or not, they are free to look. ;)
Orion posted:
maurvir posted:
Orion posted:

I just have the local weather, notes and reminders on there. If someone is desperate for my shopping list or if its going to rain or not, they are free to look. ;)

Until this happens:

SMS from [Ex's name]: Hey, you might want to get checked out by a doctor. It turns out I had [insert STD here] after all.
iOS 10 • Ended Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:10 am
71% 71% [ 15 ]
29% 29% [ 6 ]
Total votes : 21
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

iOS 10

Page: 1, 2