spot of diarrhea actually
Pariah Know Your Enemy
TOS posted:
spot of diarrhea actually

irrefutable power!!!
TOS
juice Inadvertently correct
TOS
"Right to be forgotten" is spurred by woman's suicide after her sex video got out of her control.

At first SHE herself had posted a somewhat bragging video AND sent a copy(?)/a link(?) to it to a recently ex-boyfriend with the intention of making him jealous. Unfortunately
Quote:
[t]he video and her name soon found their way to the web and went viral, fuelling mockery of the woman online. The footage has been viewed by almost a million internet users.

In a bid to escape the humiliation, Tiziana quit her job, moved to Tuscany and tried to change her name, but her nightmare went on.

The words "You're filming? Bravo", spoken by the woman to her lover in the video, have become a derisive joke online, and the phrase has been printed on T-shirts, smartphone cases and other items.

After a long court battle, Tiziana recently won a "right to be forgotten" ruling ordering the video to be removed from various sites and search engines, including Facebook.

But she was also ordered to pay EUR 20,000 ($22,500) in legal costs - a final "insult" which may have driven her to take her own life, according to several Italian media outlets.

Basically my problem with this case is that she did bring this upon herself. Did she "deserve" the jeering and lewd commentary that followed her? Having not seen the video (and having no particular desire to see it): maybe; maybe not, but it is hard for me to justify even the expensive ruling for her as if she had absolutely no idea what could happen if her video got loose.
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
I have a great deal of sympathy for people who get bullied online. However, this is 2016, not 2001. By now, people have to know better than to do this stuff. Which is to say, she didn't deserve what happened to her, but she was incredibly dumb to post such a thing in the first place.

We really need to start teaching people that the Internet really is a world wide web. If you would be embarrassed by your parents/guardians, children, pastors/imams/priests, etc. knowing what you are about to do, maybe you shouldn't post it on the Internet.
TOS
Too bad he will likely never come back :(
TOS
maybe if we stand in front of the mirror an say his name three times
Lol. If only. Thing is, I think disappearance is an entirely over the top reaction to what happened.
user Stupid cockwomble
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

surprising eu ruling on google search history

Page: 1, 2, 3