Use Your iPod With your Phone

Online now: Google [Bot], Metacell, MSN [Bot]
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
http://www.gear4.com/product_detail.php?products_id=235
Quote:
Bluetooth hands free mobile connection with FM radio and remote control for iPod

Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
...because the iPod is so complicated to use by itself?
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
Jehannum wrote:
...because the iPod is so complicated to use by itself?

I think you don't get it.

Quote:
Ever missed a call because your iPod music was too loud? Fed up of fumbling around as you take out your iPod headphones and find your mobile phone? The BluEye seamlessly connects with your mobile phone via Bluetooth to allow you to:

1) Take calls on your iPod

With BluEye connected, when you have an incoming call on your paired mobile, your iPod’s tunes automatically stop and a ring-tone cuts in. The in-coming number appears on your iPod’s screen and you can accept or reject the call using the BluEye buttons. BluEye will pick up your voice via its inbuilt microphone and you hear the caller’s voice through your headphones. so your mobile never needs to come out of your pocket. As an extra bonus, once the call is finished, your tunes will automatically cut back in!

2) Listen to the radio on your iPod

As well as connecting your mobile phone and iPod, BluEye also acts as an FM receiver, allowing you to listen to your favourite radio stations on your iPod.

3) Control your iPod remotely

Finally, if you want to use your iPod for its original purpose, as we all do from time to time, BluEye is a remote control with play/pause, volume control and track skip functionality. Couldn’t be easier.

Features:

• Make and receive calls on your iPod
• Plug' n' Play with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones
• Caller Number ID displayed on iPod screen
• Automatically pause and resume music for incoming calls
• Voice dial when paired with supported Bluetooth phones
• Auto scan FM Radio
• Use your own headphones
• No need for batteries
• Bluetooth 2.0

- Does not work with 4G iPod non colour screen
- Screen display features not available on iPod Touch

Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
I'm pretty sure I get it. It's just worthless.
Alexander Supertramp this was uncalled for.
It seems cool to me. :shrug:
more or less friend or foe?
Banned User(s)
If I was an on the go phone junkey trapped in a contract, that'd be a very nice alternative to the iPhone - or being one of those Bluetooth earpiece wearing dorks.

Personally, I'm happy to let calls go to voicemail.

I still see cell phones as a convenience at most, and more often as a nuisance.
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
only problem i see with it is that my phone sucks battery power down more than twice as fast with bluetooth on, with bluetooth on my phone will last maybe 6 hours if I don't get any calls. I do use the bluetooth on my phone with the zumo on my motorcycle, but I need to figure out how to connect the phone to the battery from the saddlebag because it wears out quickly.

sean Royal Wombat
Yeah... i have to say the entire premise of this device is rather dumb. It appears only to serve as a way to suck the battery dry in not just your mobile phone, but in your iPod as well, without adding anything truly usefull.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Use Your iPod With your Phone