Trump is such a f’ing genius....

Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot], maurvir
kamizuno Lasercat targeting.....
Stable genius is forcing military members to be a part of his payroll tax deferral program, which allows one to not pay Social security tax on a monthly basis. Thing is, it still has to be paid, so in a nutshell, no tax this year, double taxation next year. Military publications are recommending not spending the additional money, because you will need to pay the double tax next year. Trump is so desperate to jumpstart the economy, he’s forcing service members to be a part of a program that most businesses and also most federal employees reject :(

www.theoaklandpress.com/lifestyles/trum ... 9.amp.html
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Yeah, our command (I'm a contractor, but I see the same emails) has been strongly encouraging MILs and DACs to bank the money since they are no longer allowed to defer. No word yet on whether the pay stubs will show the amount that would have been withheld, but I'm guessing the answer is no.
kamizuno Lasercat targeting.....
If I were still active duty, this would be irritating because I never had to worry about paying since it was beings automatically deducted, but now I would have to keep track of how much lll owe, I feel sorry for anybody in the military right now :(
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Trump is such a f’ing genius....