Dammit Disney, WTF?

Online now: j_tso, Majestic-12 [Bot]
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway

this is why the empire blew up planets!

obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Dammit for their color scheme leaving me unable to read the contents of the text entry field.
obvs posted:
Dammit for their color scheme leaving me unable to read the contents of the text entry field.

plus, the screenshot is blurry, I don't know why, it looked fine on the screen
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
I mean, you posted it, so I'm guessing it's your username, but I honestly can't even read one letter.
obvs posted:
I mean, you posted it, so I'm guessing it's your username, but I honestly can't even read one letter.

yeah, it's supposed to say ukimalefu, in red, on a grey background text field. It is hard to read indeed. And on top of that, the text looks blurry in the screenshot.

I used ukimalefu on starwars.com long ago, long before disney

but now I can't use it, why? because it ends in fu? F-U?

FU DISNEY! :roll:
gd Hero of Twilight
I guess you don’t know what ukimalefu means in Arawak.
Donkey Butter jerk face
I'd be really lost if I couldn't use profanity in my passwords. at least half of them have the F word in it and they usually go something like You are my best friend or whatever site I'm signing up for.
gd Hero of Twilight
Donkey Butter posted:
I'd be really lost if I couldn't use profanity in my passwords. at least half of them have the F word in it and they usually go something like You are my best friend or whatever site I'm signing up for.

So... I'm guessing your password here is some variation of "You are my best friend"?
justine Elitist Beer Lover
gd posted:
Donkey Butter posted:

So... I'm guessing your password here is some variation of "You are my best friend"?

Not anymore! :lol:
Donkey Butter jerk face
justine posted:
gd posted:
Donkey Butter posted:

hummm, maybe I shouldn't have given out my secret password recipe.

[changing passwords now]
gd Hero of Twilight
Donkey Butter posted:
justine posted:
gd posted:
Donkey Butter posted:

hummm, maybe I shouldn't have given out my secret password recipe.

[changing passwords now]

:lol:
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Dammit Disney, WTF?