many people may choose to keep wearing masks even after a vaccine is available
TOS
cases surging up here, a lot of places are heading for fresh lockdowns

all because they totally screwed up the schools
TOS
TOS
wedding in maine leads to multiple infections and deaths

Quote:
At least seven people have died in connection to a coronavirus outbreak that continues to sicken people in Maine following a wedding reception held over the summer that violated state virus guidelines, public health authorities said.

The August wedding reception at the Big Moose Inn in Millinocket is linked to more than 175 confirmed cases of the virus, the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

Maine authorities have identified overlaps between the wedding reception and outbreaks elsewhere in the state. An employee of the York County Jail attended the wedding, Maine CDC officials have said. Maine health officials have also said an outbreak at a Madison rehabilitation centre, which is the site of six of the seven deaths, is connected to the event.

ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
A snake is not a mask

https://www.theverge.com/21440270/coron ... ask-bus-uk

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-54163293

Quote:
The commuter and his reptilian mask, which was wrapped around his neck and mouth, were seen on a bus from Swinton to Manchester on Monday.
One passenger, said she thought the passenger was wearing a "funky mask" until she spotted it slithering over hand rails.
Transport bosses in Greater Manchester confirmed a snake was not a valid face covering.

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Now if it was a family of tarantulas, I'd have said okay.
if all Americans wore masks, the coronavirus could be controlled in six to 12 weeks.

The keyword is: Controlled.

Controlled. Not cured, not eliminated, not gone for good. Controlled.

But controlled is good. Please wear your mask.
TOS
ukimalefu posted:
if all Americans wore masks, the coronavirus could be controlled in six to 12 weeks.

The keyword is: Controlled.

Controlled. Not cured, not eliminated, not gone for good. Controlled.

But controlled is good. Please wear your mask.

sorta

in truth, everyone needs to hunker down until there's a cure/vaccine ... everywhere that flattened the curve then opened up and saw a new surge, in many cases even worse than the first one

masks do mitigate the damage but this thing ain't going anywhere
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
The tighty righties think it's all political, and will go away after the election. :goth:
macnuke Afar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
macnuke posted:

I wish they would both die of 7.62

IMHO, of course ...
juice Inadvertently correct
maurvir posted:
The tighty righties think it's all political, and will go away after the election. :goth:

I've heard this in person from people I had previously considered to be reasonably intelligent.
macnuke Afar
juice posted:
maurvir posted:

I've heard this in person from people I had previously considered to be reasonably intelligent.

they are welcome to come have a coffee at my house and i won't even wear a mask to make then feel uncomfortable
stick fiddlers
The Real Vaccine Timeline | Coronavirus

hold on to your masks... at least for another year... if you're lucky
TOS
yeah i've stopped telling that to people in my neighbourhood ... people just do not want to hear that human waste
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Solid roundup of the science so far on how COVID-19 spreads. Big takeaways: Surfaces are safe (mostly), masks + social distance work

The Most Likely Way You’ll Get Infected With Covid-19
He doesn't think science knows
people are still drinking stick fiddling bleach and buying it on amazon

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... azon-covid

Quote:
Industrial bleach is being sold on Amazon through its product pages which consumers are buying under the mistaken belief that it is a “miracle cure” for Covid-19, despite health warnings from the US Food and Drug Administration that drinking the fluid can kill.

Quote:
The chlorine dioxide solutions are being sold on the Amazon platform under the brand name CD Kit and NatriChlor. Third-party sellers signal the bleach as a “water treatment” and include legal disclaimers that the liquid is “not marketed for internal use”.

Quote:
One purchaser, writing in Spanish, said his family had started taking bleach soon after the coronavirus pandemic hit the US. “Many people still don’t believe in it, but I am sure that it has helped us a lot,” he said.

Another Amazon customer wrote: “My mom who is 77 got Corona, Covid, and had a whole body-ache stomach upset, very extreme headache, fatigue … Well, she started taking MMS and NOT KIDDING you, she was practically half better the NEXT day and the day after she was totally good!!”

Because fake reviews are not a thing :roll: :facepalm:

DO NOT DRINK stick fiddling BLEACH
juice Inadvertently correct
I disagree. Anyone dumb enough to drink bleach certainly should. Preferably before having children.
jkahless Custom Title
I mean, I've drunk bleach, but in miniscule quantities in a water purification system. Jesus people.
Its clear people are still not taking COVID-19 seriously enough because cases are up everywhere two weeks after Labor Day
ukimalefu posted:

:lol:
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Outbreak of Coronavirus

Page: 1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38