I have a Soda Stream in my cart

Page: 1, 2
Online now: Google [Bot], juice, MSN [Bot], ukimalefu, Vulture
justine Elitist Beer Lover
C. Ives posted:
Okay, I bit the bullet and purchased one.

I like it, although the flavors it came with were....Less than desirable. I'm using MIO drops instead. I learned the hard way this morning why you carbonate the water first. I wasn't thinking and put in the drops, then carbonated it, and when I went to take it off it exploded everywhere. Lesson learned.

I'll keep experimenting with flavors, but overall, I really like it. (And I got the electric one because I'm lazy.)

I wonder if it being electric made the difference in the exploding, because i tried with the drops first and i found it worked better for me. Or, you had too much water in the bottle?
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
Betonhaus posted:
Did you let it sit for a minute before taking the bottle out? We found the bubbles take s moment to dissolve in otherwise it's like a freshly shaken bottle.

Nope-And I don't plan on experimenting with it. I'll just do it properly from now on. Problem solved.

justine posted:
Or, you had too much water in the bottle?

Possible, but I've been pretty careful about that.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Yori posted:
I just use this. Can't complain at 17p for 2 litres. :)

I can't believe i missed this.

So, i was/am drinking flavored bottled water. What i drink has a lot less ingredients than what you're drinking. No sodium. No calories. No caffeine. Tastes great but has aspartame. The other type (sparkling) like La Croix and Bubly taste nasty.
C. Ives posted:
Okay, I bit the bullet and purchased one.

I like it, although the flavors it came with were....Less than desirable. I'm using MIO drops instead. I learned the hard way this morning why you carbonate the water first. I wasn't thinking and put in the drops, then carbonated it, and when I went to take it off it exploded everywhere. Lesson learned.

I'll keep experimenting with flavors, but overall, I really like it. (And I got the electric one because I'm lazy.)

I decided to try a different flavor that BB&B had. Grapefruit. This is now my favorite flavor.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

I have a Soda Stream in my cart

Page: 1, 2