Look what i did :D

Online now: Google [Bot], j_tso, Majestic-12 [Bot], maurvir, Pithecanthropus
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Although, i didn't go with ceramic tint (too expensive). I got 35% all around, but the back is darker because of the factory colored glass the car came with. I got a really good deal at a high end shop that mostly caters to really expensive cars.

Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
TOS
sean Royal Wombat
TOS
now's the time to go pull some doughnuts in a wal-mart parking lot!
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
TOS posted:
now's the time to go pull some doughnuts in a wal-mart parking lot!

Nah, it still needs big wheels with low profile tires, and maybe gold spinners.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
gd Hero of Twilight
awesome! congrats!
NoExit posted:
awesome! congrats!

Wow! Where you been?
justine posted:
NoExit posted:
awesome! congrats!

Wow! Where you been?

haha iv been around :lol:
What difference does the ceramic tint make?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
macaddict4life posted:

Found this on google

Quote:
What is ceramic window tinting?
Carbon window-tinting film is dark and matte-finished, so it provides a tasteful option on windows. ... Ceramic film is the highest quality of window tint film, and also the most expensive, contains neither metal, dye, nor carbon, but instead a kind of ceramic particle that is both nonconductive and nonmetallic.

and:

Quote:
5 Reasons to Invest in Ceramic Window Tinting
UV & Glare Protection. Ceramic window tint blocks out 99% of the sun's harmful rays, protecting passengers from solar damage and your vehicle's interior from fading and degradation. ...
Temperature Control. ...
Privacy. ...
Signal Stability. ...
Varying Colors.

Is it really so much better to justify the extra expense? I don't know.
macaddict4life posted:

It's more expensive and is better at keeping the heat out, as well as better UV protection.
Haha! I shoulda ket reading. Didn't realize Uki replied. Oops.

Uki, the people i know that have the ceramic think it's much better. The place i went to also does headlight restoration, including invisible shied on them, and they also do the full car shield, which woulda been nice just because of all the rocks i get sprayed with, but it's way too expensive. You should also get it done very soon after buying the car so the paint job is pristine. I guess when you're spending a lot on a vehicle, what's another $5k. LOL
gd Hero of Twilight
justine posted:

Uki, the people i know that have the ceramic think it's much better. The place i went to also does headlight restoration, including invisible shied on them, and they also do the full car shield, which woulda been nice just because of all the rocks i get sprayed with, but it's way too expensive. You should also get it done very soon after buying the car so the paint job is pristine. I guess when you're spending a lot on a vehicle, what's another $5k. LOL

That other $5k is not meant for npc vehicles. It's meant for high end sports cars, super cars, and classic cars that undergone a restoration. It's overkill for a daily driver, although if you can afford it, why not?
gd posted:
justine posted:

That other $5k is not meant for npc vehicles. It's meant for high end sports cars, super cars, and classic cars that undergone a restoration. It's overkill for a daily driver, although if you can afford it, why not?

With the amount of rocks i get sprayed with on my commute, it would be worth it if i had the money.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Look what i did :D