The "Do Not Pay" AI will read EULAs for you

Online now: Google [Bot], juice, maurvir
Source.

It's not perfect so it can miss some stuff, but it can warn you of...um, suspicious clauses such as the company's right to change its EULA without notice, AND it can find some loopholes such as the case below:
Quote:
“I got into this gym membership with this US company called Planet Fitness, and I didn’t realize when I was signing up that it’s basically impossible to cancel,” Browder told The Verge in an interview. “I think it just goes to show that even someone like me wouldn’t read the fine print. I don’t think regular people know what they’re agreeing to.” In the case of Planet Fitness, ["Do Not Pay" creator Joshua] Browder says he eventually found a clause buried in its terms of service that allowed him to cancel the contract if he moved out of the area. In the end, he canceled his membership by telling the gym he’d moved to the UK.

Currently there is a general web site and there is an Apple app. These are applicable for only US users but the company hopes to post versions for UK users by the end of December.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The "Do Not Pay" AI will read EULAs for you