Coffee

Page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Online now: Google [Bot]
Vulture 420
I've had sunburn as a kid many times, to the point of blisters all over my back and shoulders. That was torture. I had this funny thing happen where I went to school with the blisters on my back once and figured I could just endure it, but toward the end of the day some troublemaker kid felt like he wanted to grab me from behind and just shake me at the shoulder, and it tore the skin off and blister water ran down my back and my shirt. Probably messed that kid up mentally as much as it made me uncomfortable. Good times.
I'm gonna go make some espresso.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Coffee experiment continues to go fairly well. There's been a few times where just nothing could replace the cold tiny bubbles of a Red Bull, but generally I've been good about switching.

I picked up some Café Bustelo at Aldi and that's the worst I've had. I'll probably finish the package, but I won't buy it again.

At home I've mostly been trying different styles of Alakef coffee, which is a local roast. Why? They're the ones with the grinders at the grocery store. Figure fresh, local, and woman owned is a good bonus.

At work I've mostly stuck with coffee from the school store, which I suppose is the equivalent of gas station coffee. I also tried the coffee from the food court which didn't seem any more special but cost more money. I have so far avoided the coffee shop. I don't need to discover a more expensive habit.

I should maybe keep a journal or something to keep track of which styles I like. It's kind of like beer, I suppose. I figure out what I like best, but I just don't get very into the details.
juice Inadvertently correct
Tiny bubbles?

I’ve heard that nitro cold brew coffee is a thing. I want to try it.
Vulture 420
Malkin posted:

I picked up some Café Bustelo at Aldi and that's the worst I've had. I'll probably finish the package, but I won't buy it again.

I forgot about that one, it's basically a Spanish culture "strong coffee" thing. If anybody wants to talk about how adamant some people are about their coffee and how they need it to be Bustelo, and how that contradicts every factual argument about terrible coffee no matter how it's brewed, Bustelo is a wonderful place to start.
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
juice posted:
Tiny bubbles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCXkaQa53QQ

most of the video is about making nitrogen from the air, but they also talk about the nitro-coffee
juice posted:
Tiny bubbles?

I've never had one so I don't know for certain, but I believe Malkin was referring to Red Bull which is carbonated.
juice Inadvertently correct
DEyncourt posted:
juice posted:
Tiny bubbles?

I've never had one so I don't know for certain, but I believe Malkin was referring to Red Bull which is carbonated.

She was talking about energy drinks. I was posing a coffee option that would have the bubbles.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Coffee

Page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7