Lombo Perpetual fitness thread.

Online now: Google [Bot], macaddict4life
Lombo Opiofiend
Today while doing a light maintenance training. I thought of posting the results as a way to motivate me and track progress.

Here it goes:

Fitness level: Good
Activity: Walking
Duration: 30:17
Distance: 3.66 km
Training Effect: 3.3 TE
Calories: 363 kcal
Avg. pace: 8:17 min/km
Cadence: 138 spm
Speed: 7.2 km/h
Avg. Heart rate: 145 bpm
Max Heart rate: 185 bpm

Go Me !
TOS
well done! do you have a specific goal?
nice
consistency, at least three days a week will yield best results.
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?
Kirk posted:
nice
consistency, at least three days a week will yield best results.

THAT
Pariah Know Your Enemy
I am super glad I have been walking Chico around 2 miles everyday during my period of unemployment. Running a press is a bit physically demanding but the regular walks have kept me at a decent point of basic fitness.
Pariah posted:
I am super glad I have been walking Chico around 2 miles everyday during my period of unemployment. Running a press is a bit physically demanding but the regular walks have kept me at a decent point of basic fitness.

<sigh>

Being forced to walk my dog is a good argument for me to get a pet, specifically a dog.

BUT I KNOW that I would be a horribly negligent owner which why I have not done this. Hell, I don't even keep proper care of MYSELF....
Lombo Opiofiend
TOS posted:

I want to boost my vo2 max capability so as to be able to run at least 10 k. As it is now, I am almost jogging considering I walk at a 138 steps/ minute cadence. I would like to be able to run for an hour non-stop.
TOS
Lombo posted:
TOS posted:

I want to boost my vo2 max capability so as to be able to run at least 10 k. As it is now, I am almost jogging considering I walk at a 138 steps/ minute cadence. I would like to be able to run for an hour non-stop.

nice!

i fantasize about running a 5k with my kids
DEyncourt posted:
Pariah posted:

<sigh>

Being forced to walk my dog is a good argument for me to get a pet, specifically a dog.

BUT I KNOW that I would be a horribly negligent owner which why I have not done this. Hell, I don't even keep proper care of MYSELF....

Think of it as helping each other instead.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
DEyncourt posted:
Pariah posted:

<sigh>

Sometimes taking care of a pet seems more urgent that selfcare so the dog helps you help you. It is hard to say no to a pair of pleading brown eyes backed up by the possibility of a pile of poop in your house if you don't. :)
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Yesterday, I walked ten minutes on a treadmill.
My legs still ache.
Lombo Opiofiend
The more you walk the less it will ache. Was it for a cardiac test?
Pariah Know Your Enemy
I love to walk, after 8 hours working on my feet I come home, have a snack and relax about a half hour and take my dog out for a 1 mile walk. it works the kinks out from working and walking a dog is good for your soul.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Lombo posted:
The more you walk the less it will ache. Was it for a cardiac test?

Pre-employment physical.
They also made me carry around a 30 lb box, walk up and down stairs and stand on one foot.
I asked them when I would be fitted for my spacesuit, because I felt like I was trying out for the astronaut corp.
dv
Housemate's brother is visiting with the kids for the first time ever. (Kids are ten.) House obviously had to be spic and span.

This is why there are no fat housekeepers.

Pariah Know Your Enemy
I have seen plenty of fat housekeeps...just sayin.
:goth:

Let's just say I'm not going to try dating again for a while.

Last edited by Betonhaus on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:37 am.

Lombo Opiofiend
15000 steps today and it’s not over. Your 20000 steps are wonderful.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Lombo Perpetual fitness thread.