Stub Hub

Online now: ukimalefu
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Ugh. i guess i didnt realize how it worked. if you buy tickets to an event and its cancelled, you get a refund. if its rescheduled, you don't. No matter how far out its rescheduled. I didnt realize they are just a middle man. not sure i like this. So the person on the phone was extremely helpful and listed my tickets for me. I've already gotten a partial refund.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
justine posted:
Ugh. i guess i didnt realize how it worked. if you buy tickets to an event and its cancelled, you get a refund. if its rescheduled, you don't. No matter how far out its rescheduled. I didnt realize they are just a middle man. not sure i like this. So the person on the phone was extremely helpful and listed my tickets for me. I've already gotten a partial refund.

Ozzy?
Yup, and i'm kinda more disappointed that it means i don't get to see Megadeth. My friend in the bay had tickets for his show last year, and it was postponed to a week after my concert was supposed to take place. Now it's been postponed again. So, she has a 2 year postponement.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
The only reason I know it was Ozzy, was because I had just read an article that he was postponing all his concerts until next year because of an accident.
And he postponed almost all of last years because of illness. He'll be 2 years backed up.
user Stupid cockwomble
that sounds painful
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Stub Hub