so the epstein case ...

Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
TOS
... may be back in the news soon

as you'll recall, the monstrous billionaire pedophile once had what he called "lolita island" where he brought rich and powerful guests aboard his private jet called the "lolita express", and later some of the underage sex slaves tried to file charges but epstein skated thanks to a nauseating plea deal that protected the "guests"

now however a judge has ruled that plea deal illegal, tossing it out, so the case is back in court ... a lawyer for the victims is calling for complete openness in the case

already one high-profile name has been mentioned: alan dershowitz

other names are said to include the toast of british royalty, hollywood and of course bill clinton

i still doubt we'll ever see a full accounting of the whole thing but it's nice to know a (limited) effort is being made
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Gosh, I mentioned epstein's under aged sex ring thing here last year and got waved away dismissively. :squint:
Pariah posted:
Gosh, I mentioned epstein's under aged sex ring thing here last year and got waved away dismissively. :squint:

That's because at the time only one person cared. Now there's two, apparently.
maurvir Meat popsicle
Betonhaus posted:
Pariah posted:

It's not that no one cared, it's that the people involved were exceptionally rich and well-connected. At a certain point, a sense of futility kicks in, especially when the crimes happened outside the US.
TOS
Betonhaus posted:
Pariah posted:

that's extraordinarily dickish, even for you
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

so the epstein case ...