Conviction upheld in case of girl goading bf to kill himself

Online now: Google [Bot]
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle

This, right here, is the face of a psychopath. It will be interesting to see what happens when she finally gets out.

Last edited by maurvir on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:46 pm.

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
She should not have been convicted for that..."I just said it, I didn't know you'd do it!" It's the Slim Shady defense. C'mon, she already has to live with poetic justice forever.
TOS
that's two slim shady references on this site in one day

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25686
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Just so you know, your link goes to the photo, not an article.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Pithecanthropus posted:
Just so you know, your link goes to the photo, not an article.

Fixed! :heh:
jkahless Custom Title
Metacell posted:
She should not have been convicted for that..."I just said it, I didn't know you'd do it!" It's the Slim Shady defense. C'mon, she already has to live with poetic justice forever.

No. There's no poetic justice here. He was in a very vulnerable state and she used her relationship with him to convince him to end his life. She did exactly what she set out to do. I don't see it much differently than if she were to switch off someone's ventilator. His disease killed him, but she made sure of it.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I was just joking. The fact that she talked him out of not killing himself when he changed his mind is totally stick fiddled up and signifies intent and premeditation. it's a light sentence considering.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Depraved indifference, check.
If you can you should see the TV Movie Lifetime has out about this. I'm not sure the exact title but I'm almost certain it has the young mans name in it. I saw it when it premiered in I think November, and at the end they said she never served 1 day in jail was still out in public on appeal. Was waiting to see what would happen to this crazy who still believes she didn't do anything wrong (she did it for the attention it would bring to her which is even more stick fiddled up than all the disgusting text messages and voicemails)!
TOS
she's pretty, she better wife up quick
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Conviction upheld in case of girl goading bf to kill himself