Conviction upheld in case of girl goading bf to kill himself

How's life?
maurvir
Title: Steamed meat popsicle

Conviction upheld in case of girl goading bf to kill himself

Post by maurvir »

This, right here, is the face of a psychopath. It will be interesting to see what happens when she finally gets out.
Last edited by maurvir on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metacell
Title: Chocolate Brahma

Post by Metacell »

She should not have been convicted for that..."I just said it, I didn't know you'd do it!" It's the Slim Shady defense. C'mon, she already has to live with poetic justice forever.
Remember, people, to forgive is divine. In other words, it ain't human.
TOS

Post by TOS »

that's two slim shady references on this site in one day

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25686
"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon
Pithecanthropus
Title: Roast Master

Post by Pithecanthropus »

Just so you know, your link goes to the photo, not an article.
set DeusEx.JCDentonMale bCheatsEnabled true
maurvir
Title: Steamed meat popsicle

Post by maurvir »

Pithecanthropus wrote: Just so you know, your link goes to the photo, not an article.

Fixed! :heh:
jkahless
Title: Custom Title

Post by jkahless »

Metacell wrote: She should not have been convicted for that..."I just said it, I didn't know you'd do it!" It's the Slim Shady defense. C'mon, she already has to live with poetic justice forever.

No. There's no poetic justice here. He was in a very vulnerable state and she used her relationship with him to convince him to end his life. She did exactly what she set out to do. I don't see it much differently than if she were to switch off someone's ventilator. His disease killed him, but she made sure of it.
Metacell
Title: Chocolate Brahma

Post by Metacell »

I was just joking. The fact that she talked him out of not killing himself when he changed his mind is totally stick fiddled up and signifies intent and premeditation. it's a light sentence considering.
Remember, people, to forgive is divine. In other words, it ain't human.
Pariah
Title: Know Your Enemy

Post by Pariah »

Depraved indifference, check.
Not even duct tape will fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.
Aaron_R

Post by Aaron_R »

If you can you should see the TV Movie Lifetime has out about this. I'm not sure the exact title but I'm almost certain it has the young mans name in it. I saw it when it premiered in I think November, and at the end they said she never served 1 day in jail was still out in public on appeal. Was waiting to see what would happen to this crazy who still believes she didn't do anything wrong (she did it for the attention it would bring to her which is even more stick fiddled up than all the disgusting text messages and voicemails)!
Its easy to know what you are against, quite an honour to know what you are for.
TOS

Post by TOS »

she's pretty, she better wife up quick
"TOS ain’t havin no horserace round here. “Policies” is the coin of the realm." -- iDaemon