Would you buy Steve Jobs jeans?

Online now: Bing (sucks), Majestic-12 [Bot]
ukimalefu Wasn't me
No, not the ones he wore, Steve Jobs brand jeans:

Quote:
After years of legal battles, a pair of brothers — Vincenzo and Giacomo Barbato — have successfully managed to win a legal battle against Apple, earning the right to call their company “Steve Jobs,” after Apple’s iconic founder, according to la Repubblica Napoli.

The fight began back in in 2012, when the two brothers noticed that Apple had never trademarked Jobs’ name. The pair were already in the process of starting their own clothing and accessory company, after spending years creating products for other brands, and decided that “Steve Jobs” would be the perfect name for their new brand.

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2017/12/2 ... rs-barbato
Vulture 420
kamizuno Lasercat targeting.....
Only if apple gave their blessing
Donkey Butter jerk face
NO!

fighting a legal battle to name your company after someone that has nothing to do with your company, so you can capitalize on their name and hard work. To me that just shows how lame these guys are and I would not support them.
TOS
awesome things associated with steve jobs

computers and phones? sure

fashion? naaaaaaah
dv
No. But mostly because they're probably designed for dudes with no ass and are $200 a pair.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
TOS posted:
awesome things associated with steve jobs

computers and phones? sure

fashion? naaaaaaah

Yeah. And the jeans Steve Jobs actually wore were ordinary Levi's 501s. Anybody can get those for a lot less money.
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
I can't imagine how tacky you would have to be to 1) do this in the first place, or 2) buy this crap.
obvs not a cultural imperialist
dv posted:
No. But mostly because they're probably designed for dudes with no ass and are $200 a pair.
No ass?

Are you kidding?

Steve Jobs was 100% ass.
dv
obvs posted:
dv posted:
No ass?

Are you kidding?

Steve Jobs was 100% ass.

Dammit you know what I mean.

<sirmixalot.jpg>
maurvir Perfectly balanced - mostly
dv posted:
obvs posted:
dv posted:
No ass?

Are you kidding?

Steve Jobs was 100% ass.

<sirmixalot.jpg>

Come on, you know you were tempted...
dv
maurvir posted:
dv posted:
obvs posted:
dv posted:
No ass?

Are you kidding?

Steve Jobs was 100% ass.

<sirmixalot.jpg>

Come on, you know you were tempted...

I'm at work, and don't want to find out the hard way what that GIS would bring up.
Robert B. Dandy Highwayman
No, I wouldn’t buy these. I know Steve was sick at the time and had lost a lot of weight, but those jeans looked really bad on him.
Mustapha Mond Daring to be stupid
Donkey Butter posted:
NO!

fighting a legal battle to name your company after someone that has nothing to do with your company, so you can capitalize on their name and hard work. To me that just shows how lame these guys are and I would not support them.

Not to mention their logo. Zero design sense.
Is Samsung going to pay their court fees?
Here I thought his estate was hard up for cash and was attempting to auction off his closet and that their were actual people trying bidding for it at an auction house. Lame
obvs not a cultural imperialist
Mustapha Mond posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
NO!

Not to mention their logo. Zero design sense.
Yeah, that logo is awful.
Lombo Opiofiend
I would buy Steve Jobs Turtlenecks though :D
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Would you buy Steve Jobs jeans?