What toys would you like to have?

Page: 1, 2
Online now: Donkey Butter, DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], maurvir
Ein
I want an update iBook Clamshell in Brown.
oatmeal with raisins
Alien wrote:

:mad: NSFW!!!

(heh heh heh)

:confused:

,xtG
.tsooJ
oatmeal with raisins
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I don't see anything wrong with that link.

Unless you can read Dutch and there is something in that text.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
EyeClops Night Vision Goggles

Quote:
Two attachments allow visibility 10 or 20 feet ahead—the 10-footers give off no light, the 20s show some small red dots.

WindowsBreakerG5 Defender of the Oxford Comma
Jehannum wrote:
I'm pretty happy with my toys.

What I'd really like is a garage. I'm in the planning/saving stage at the moment, but I'm aiming for a detached 3 car garage in my back yard. I'm also planning on having a 14 foot ceiling, so that I can install a lift (and the other two bays will have a loft).

I'll christen it my "mancave".

If you do this, be warned, i am moving in with you :p
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I'm going to go get a new toy today, so i'll get back to you. :)
I have a five car garage . . .
I want bigger speakers. Bigger speakers and a receiver that costs more than my current speakers and receiver combined.
Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
Marc wrote:
I want bigger speakers. Bigger speakers and a receiver that costs more than my current speakers and receiver combined.

Kinda makes all that handwringing you went through to justify your low-cost home theater feel hollow now, doesn't it?
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Kirk wrote:

I don't even have one. :whaa:
Jehannum wrote:
Marc wrote:

Kinda makes all that handwringing you went through to justify your low-cost home theater feel hollow now, doesn't it?

not really. I can justify it because thats all I have to spend. I want a stick fiddling solid gold toilet seat too but its just not in the cards.
moff moff Super Happy Fun Time
i would think a solid gold toilet seat would be a little cold to sit on, i guess if you are never half asleep at 3am and have to poop it would be ok
Can I have a Happy Fun Ball?

Barring that, I guess a new, 20" iMac would be a good choice to replace my five year old Ti Book.
moff moff wrote:
i would think a solid gold toilet seat would be a little cold to sit on, i guess if you are never half asleep at 3am and have to poop it would be ok

I poop maybe 4 times a week.
Gold is an excellent conductor, so it would be very easy to control the temperature of said seat.

,xtG
.tsooJ
Dan Airman Dan
Kirk wrote:

Yes, but the horse-drawn carriages you used to drive took up a lot more space. Those of us non-nonagenarians on the forum haven't had the time to amass the wealth necessary to buy property with room for a 5-car garage. ;)
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
I have a garage that I never use, I just park under the front awning.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
I am so happy I didn't budge on having a garage when house shopping- even if we did end up with a small tuck under. Hey, that means it's heated! ;)

My dad's house was built by a developer and classic car collector. I can't remember if it can hold 5 or 6 cars. Anyway, it has more square footage than my entire house and even has its own bathroom. It's insane.
Men love Garages! It's just in our DNA. ;)
Dan Airman Dan
My house will not have a garage, it will have a hangar.
SpacemanSpiff Resident Gimp
Hmmmmm....

I miss my remote control aairplane. That was fun. Remember to fly in wide open spaces, kiddies!

I'm still wanting a full size "Time Pilot" arcade game. Actually I want a pinball machine. I just don't want to spend 2k to get one.

Every now and again I think I'd like to update the sound for my theater. But I'm not that much of an audiophile and it does sound rather fine to me and most that hear it. But there's always one know-it-all relative.

A pool table

A pool (well, not really)

A convertible would be fun. For some reason I'm drawn to the 1991 Geo Metro LSI. I really have no idea why. Cheap?

A set of golf clubs

More tools

A boat. A 25' cabin cruiser would be cool.
Jehannum 2 people shy of a threesome
Banned User(s)
Malkin wrote:
I am so happy I didn't budge on having a garage when house shopping- even if we did end up with a small tuck under. Hey, that means it's heated! ;)

My dad's house was built by a developer and classic car collector. I can't remember if it can hold 5 or 6 cars. Anyway, it has more square footage than my entire house and even has its own bathroom. It's insane.

One of my friends has a house whose whole first floor is garage space. He can fit 3 cars in there, but only because he sectioned off two places for a wood shop and a metal shop.
Conner Of Gallifrey
Enigma wrote:
Men love Garages! It's just in our DNA. ;)

I prefer what goes in said garage more.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
Jehannum wrote:
One of my friends has a house whose whole first floor is garage space. He can fit 3 cars in there, but only because he sectioned off two places for a wood shop and a metal shop.

Yeah, my dad has his workout room in a section of his garage- plus just a lot of workspace and storage in general. I looked it up and it's just over 1500 sq ft in size, according to the county assessor. As far as vehicles, they keep their CRV, Accord, a conversion van, and a motorcycle in there, with plenty of room to spare. I just enjoy washing my car there when I visit during the winter! :p
I'd love a garage for workin' on m'wheels.

I'd also love a MacBook Air.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

What toys would you like to have?

Page: 1, 2