Nini's next set of avatar pics

Online now: Baidu [Spider]
Bren Everything went to hell after Empire.
I love it! Finally, Frog Blog does something worthwhile other than splashing the ephemera of LSD flashbacks and the damage it created all over the internet.
Oh, good. Guess now I won't have to try anymore.
Frog Blog is a really big deal. You are going places.
Yeah, I can imagine all 6 of the washups and deadbeats following it are aware of me now... as much as you can be aware of things in that state.
Frog Blog has a huge following.
But are they all fringe culture types feeding on the past like yourself?
Also, why would that be of concern? I am the very best kind of person, and if a blog had thousands of followers who were exactly like me, why, I reckon that would be quite a feather in that blogger's cap.
Glowing endorsement, being the very best kind of person even if you do say so yourself. Still, my post reads like some type of positive thing for them regarding it though it isn't given the lack of context so if these guys now know me they're getting the wrong message.
I don't think you or I or anybody has adequate demographic data on Frog Blog readers. The only thing I know for sure they have in common is that most of them also follow Teresa's daily comic strip, Frog Applause, on GoComics.com.
What a ribald set, reading Crackpipe Daily and newspaper funnies. Jeez.

They'd better not quote me on that.
Based on the comments they post, I'm guessing most of the people on GoComics.com are not druggies.
They're on gocomics. They're on gocomics and they're reading the equivalent of those "alternative" greeting cards. I doubt they're too smart to be fair though I never said they were on drugs, just the material.
No, alternative greeting cards are easily understood. Frog Applause is not easily understood.
So, how am I wrong again?
Pariah Know Your Enemy
That thing looks familiar but I don't know why.
It seems reminiscent of Donnie Darko or Matt Groening without being directly connected to them.
Yeah, it's got elements of both.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
looks pretty much like a Groening rip-off to me
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

Nini's next set of avatar pics