RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Online now: ukimalefu
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I'm surprised and dismayed that no one here mentioned his passing. I will miss everything he could've done.

MCD2.jpg
I could have mentioned it when I heard of it but then I did think "would anyone know who he was?" and also "don't my threads usually firebomb, usually because I made it do that?"

I wouldn't have found such a joyfully... interesting photocollage either so thats three strikes against me.

Still, lamentable that he had to die so soon.
I waited to see if anyone would start one, and when they didn't, i decided to. His passing was noteworthy IMO, and i'm sure most (if not all) everyone here knows who he was. Clearly they didn't care. :shrug:
dv
Cared, but didn't post...?

:(

Anyway, RIP Mr. Knox.
dv wrote:
Cared, but didn't post...?

blurt mundus vult decipi
Has anybody died lately who wasn't an actor?
blurt wrote:

Yes, Starship guitarist Mark Abrahamian.
blurt mundus vult decipi
justine wrote:
blurt wrote:

Yes, Starship guitarist Mark Abrahamian.

There's one, also the greatest keyboardist in the history of rock died in July and it went virtually un-noticed. Probably because his agent didn't spam news outlets to announce his death.
And nobody really minds if prog rock keyboard noodlers die, doesn't hold the same appeal as "guitarist" which is pretty badass but "keyboard guy in the back" isn't.
iDaemon infinitely loopy
Well, sad about Mr. Duncan.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Nini wrote:
And nobody really minds if prog rock keyboard noodlers die, doesn't hold the same appeal as "guitarist" which is pretty badass but "keyboard guy in the back" isn't.

I smell meme.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
I didn't know about this

He was cool.
I hadn't heard. He looks young. :/
user Stupid cockwomble

Yeah, he was damn young.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Nini wrote:
No, no meme.

Ya, um, meme.
Yeah? Show your workings because if you think that's a meme you must have no idea what a meme is.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Nini wrote:
Yeah? Show your workings because if you think that's a meme you must have no idea what a meme is.

My workings? :paranoid:
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Nini wrote:

Also, he misspelled "Billy Preston"
That's blurt for ya.

Pariah wrote:
Nini wrote:

Yeah, you seem pretty confident I'm repeating a meme though I'm sure I'm not so I'm a little curious how you came to that conclusion.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
Nini wrote:
That's blurt for ya.

Pariah wrote:
Nini wrote:

Yeah, you seem pretty confident I'm repeating a meme though I'm sure I'm not so I'm a little curious how you came to that conclusion.

Deduction.
It's a pretty lame meme, I'm the only one who knows it.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
If it's not on 'Know Your Meme', it's not much of a meme.
Yeah but that's the thing, there is no meme feigned or otherwise. Par just likes telling me exactly what I'm thinking.
ukimalefu Wasn't me
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan