The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
Post Reply
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Send private message
ukimalefu wrote:
Nini wrote:
Hmm... Tupac.. Andean/Aztecan origin meaning "warrior". Symbolic.


Andean/Aztecan?

Wrong. Nini fail. But some websites have this mistake. Maybe you got it from one of those.

Andes = Incas

Tupac Amaro was the last king of the Incas.

The aztec word for warrior would be: YAOTL
Do the two of you really not know who Tupac was?
Which one? There's been a few.
Price - What is that item in the upper right of your picture which they would not move and instead made the door to fit?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
matt wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Nini wrote:
Hmm... Tupac.. Andean/Aztecan origin meaning "warrior". Symbolic.


Andean/Aztecan?

Wrong. Nini fail. But some websites have this mistake. Maybe you got it from one of those.

Andes = Incas

Tupac Amaro was the last king of the Incas.

The aztec word for warrior would be: YAOTL
Do the two of you really not know who Tupac was?


I do know, and I saw the fake hologram too.
ukimalefu wrote:
matt wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Nini wrote:
Hmm... Tupac.. Andean/Aztecan origin meaning "warrior". Symbolic.


Andean/Aztecan?

Wrong. Nini fail. But some websites have this mistake. Maybe you got it from one of those.

Andes = Incas

Tupac Amaro was the last king of the Incas.

The aztec word for warrior would be: YAOTL
Do the two of you really not know who Tupac was?


I do know, and I saw the fake hologram too.


If you two are bored, I know where we can find some chickens for you to hump.
Kirk wrote:
Price - What is that item in the upper right of your picture which they would not move and instead made the door to fit?


I can't tell for sure but it looks some kind of duct work? Maybe HVAC or a vent from a range hood?

Image
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
matt wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Nini wrote:
Hmm... Tupac.. Andean/Aztecan origin meaning "warrior". Symbolic.


Andean/Aztecan?

Wrong. Nini fail. But some websites have this mistake. Maybe you got it from one of those.

Andes = Incas

Tupac Amaro was the last king of the Incas.

The aztec word for warrior would be: YAOTL
Do the two of you really not know who Tupac was?


I do know, and I saw the fake hologram too.


If you two are bored, I know where we can find some chickens for you to hump.

Image

This is your fault Shnick, you did this. Hope you're very proud.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Celebrating Juneteenth? Adidas is there.

Image
Nini wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
matt wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:
Nini wrote:
Hmm... Tupac.. Andean/Aztecan origin meaning "warrior". Symbolic.


Andean/Aztecan?

Wrong. Nini fail. But some websites have this mistake. Maybe you got it from one of those.

Andes = Incas

Tupac Amaro was the last king of the Incas.

The aztec word for warrior would be: YAOTL
Do the two of you really not know who Tupac was?


I do know, and I saw the fake hologram too.


If you two are bored, I know where we can find some chickens for you to hump.

Image

This is your fault Shnick, you did this. Hope you're very proud.


Extremely!
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
User avatar
wow, 9gag and a terriblly dumb comic.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
mmaverick wrote:
wow, 9gag and a terriblly dumb comic.


Image
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
rjprice wrote:

Image


I'll see your turtle, and raise you a goose.

Image
Where's that oversized loonie pic...
I'll see your goose and raise you a lost Dragon.

Image
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
User avatar
jkahless Custom Title
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
pic is link
Image

Oh yeah, please link to creepy human waste to post here, you stick fiddling genius...
jkahless Custom Title
User avatar
Indeed, I've been to catch a stage version of Footloose.
So it wasn't about him needing a new car.
You can see they went all out on the costumes.
Farmerkev wrote:
So it wasn't about him needing a new car.

Guess not, nobody's gonna take his old GMC Vandura with the blacked out windows down by the river anyhow.

Shnicky-Poo wrote:
You can see they went all out on the costumes.

Ah, community theatre.
Nini wrote:
rjprice wrote:
pic is link
Image

Oh yeah, please link to creepy human waste to post here, you stick fiddling genius...


iz no creepy iz teh randumb



dis is teh creepy

Image
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
User avatar
I'd like to mention that the footloose picture is probably in the gym scene.
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
mmaverick wrote:
you guys are missing the greatest captain of all.

Captain John H. Miller
Oh stop being so humble, you served under Hannibal and served as captain so many times you can't even keep track of which space battle happened where and in which dimension.
rjprice wrote:
Nini wrote:
rjprice wrote:
pic is link
Image

Oh yeah, please link to creepy human waste to post here, you stick fiddling genius...


iz no creepy iz teh randumb



dis is teh creepy

No, that's just weird or, if you like, random.

The other one is stick fiddled up.
Magnotta...Cut foot loose.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 912