The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
The E.T. theme went through my mind.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
TOS
TOS
when you see it you'll ...

TOS
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Whoa--my 16-year old self in cartoon form.
I KNEW I wasn't just imagining it!
TOS
ah yes, heavy metal

my teen years thank you
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Can't view it here.

Talkin' about the movie Heavy metal?

A couple years back I rented it --excited to show my wife (as I totally loved it as a teen).
It was a little shocking to see how slow it was.
I realized I forgot to grab a dimebag to go with it.
Also you have your wife so poorly animated boobies aren't quite as attention grabbing as they were at 15.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
There's always Den's poorly animated wiener.

(Although TBH, I think the animation in that movie is unique and never been matched--'cept by South Park)
Metacell wrote:
There's always Den's poorly animated wiener.

(Although TBH, I think the animation in that movie is unique and never been matched--'cept by South Park)

I think you've been cheesing.
TOS
justine Elitist Beer Lover
TOS
actually jewish people are more likely to giggle

real nazis, however, would be most offended
sturner Ancient Soldier
Couldn't see the middle one's insignia, but the other two are Obersturmführers.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway

Quote:
today women in our society are completely different, thinking that the crack between their legs make them invincible and bitchy. They are now trained by society to be materialistic, superficial, shallow, and self absorbed. They are always cunning and calculating, which is why the handsome bad-boy types are the most successful in the sexual market, since these good looking badboys can out play women in their own game. meanwhile brainy scientist or engineer are targets to be trapped by women into a sexless marriage or result in some type of alimony

DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Quote:
today women in our society are completely different, thinking that the crack between their legs make them invincible and bitchy. ...

What's he mean, "Today ...", and "completely different ..." ?
blurt mundus vult decipi

Quote:
Hello! I'm Abi☆Pop 【アビー☆ポップ】5ft1.5, Eternally 17 years old & from a little town in the UK. I am a YouTuber, Dancer and Cosplayer~! I tend to sit on my laptop all day and spontaneously burst into dance (∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。 i'm attempting to learn Japanese! 私はいつか日本に行きたいのに!I really want to go there and become an idol! ♡Akihabara♡ I work in a maid café in the UK~! Rin Kokonoe is so cute~! xD I do enjoy a spot of gaming!! (*^ω^*) I want to visit Tom Nook's shop and buy Flowers as Animal Crossing seems like a nice place~! People say i'm like Alice in wonderland/Rapunzel as i'm always curious, Hyper and in my own little world! ♡J-pop♡ I draw a lot ヽ(´。>ω<。`)ノ Totoro lives in my bedroom! I have blonde hair and green eyes. MLP FiM *brohoof* I adore Disneyland and anything cute which makes my heart go DokiDoki~! Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is my idol :3 we share the same birthday and it would be her i'd love to meet! ♡Himeko Sakuragawa♡ Honey-senpai is my crush *nods* KissKiss CHU~ 100%~~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE

dv
My brain just broke.
I find it hard not to believe that's a created persona for the purpose of infecting teen male's computers with trojans.
I want my brain not to melt this early in the morning. Maybe later ;)

Quote:
No matter how amazing your day game gets, you won't be able to get more than an overall 40% close rate. Therefore, 60% of your approaches will be dead in the water before the first word even comes out of your mouth. This is because most women are in a serious relationship, have fiddlesticks buddies, are in a bad mood from PMS, are homosexual or are experiencing a herpes flare-up that makes then suicidal. Only 40% of girls at any point are even open to talking to a guy, and a percentage of those would rather eat molten hot lead than go out with you on a date. If you were the last man on earth, they still wouldn't fiddlesticks you, and there's no game in the world that could change such a firm decision.

Geesie wrote:

Quote:
No matter how amazing your day game gets, you won't be able to get more than an overall 40% close rate. Therefore, 60% of your approaches will be dead in the water before the first word even comes out of your mouth. This is because most women are in a serious relationship, have fiddlesticks buddies, are in a bad mood from PMS, are homosexual or are experiencing a herpes flare-up that makes then suicidal. Only 40% of girls at any point are even open to talking to a guy, and a percentage of those would rather eat molten hot lead than go out with you on a date. If you were the last man on earth, they still wouldn't fiddlesticks you, and there's no game in the world that could change such a firm decision.

Ok, you can tell us. Are you trying a new anti-depressant and suffering from rare side effects?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I think he's just off his meds altogether.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 912