The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
Post Reply
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
The E.T. theme went through my mind.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Send private message
TOS
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
when you see it you'll ...

Image
TOS
User avatar
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Whoa--my 16-year old self in cartoon form.
I KNEW I wasn't just imagining it!
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
ah yes, heavy metal

my teen years thank you
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Can't view it here.

Talkin' about the movie Heavy metal?

A couple years back I rented it --excited to show my wife (as I totally loved it as a teen).
It was a little shocking to see how slow it was.
I realized I forgot to grab a dimebag to go with it.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Also you have your wife so poorly animated boobies aren't quite as attention grabbing as they were at 15.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
User avatar
There's always Den's poorly animated wiener.

(Although TBH, I think the animation in that movie is unique and never been matched--'cept by South Park)
Metacell wrote:
There's always Den's poorly animated wiener.

(Although TBH, I think the animation in that movie is unique and never been matched--'cept by South Park)


I think you've been cheesing.
TOS
User avatar
justine Elitist Beer Lover
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
actually jewish people are more likely to giggle

real nazis, however, would be most offended
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
Couldn't see the middle one's insignia, but the other two are Obersturmführers.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Image

Quote:
today women in our society are completely different, thinking that the crack between their legs make them invincible and bitchy. They are now trained by society to be materialistic, superficial, shallow, and self absorbed. They are always cunning and calculating, which is why the handsome bad-boy types are the most successful in the sexual market, since these good looking badboys can out play women in their own game. meanwhile brainy scientist or engineer are targets to be trapped by women into a sexless marriage or result in some type of alimony

DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
Quote:
today women in our society are completely different, thinking that the crack between their legs make them invincible and bitchy. ...


What's he mean, "Today ...", and "completely different ..." ?
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Image

Quote:
Hello! I'm Abi☆Pop 【アビー☆ポップ】5ft1.5, Eternally 17 years old & from a little town in the UK. I am a YouTuber, Dancer and Cosplayer~! I tend to sit on my laptop all day and spontaneously burst into dance (∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。 i'm attempting to learn Japanese! 私はいつか日本に行きたいのに!I really want to go there and become an idol! ♡Akihabara♡ I work in a maid café in the UK~! Rin Kokonoe is so cute~! xD I do enjoy a spot of gaming!! (*^ω^*) I want to visit Tom Nook's shop and buy Flowers as Animal Crossing seems like a nice place~! People say i'm like Alice in wonderland/Rapunzel as i'm always curious, Hyper and in my own little world! ♡J-pop♡ I draw a lot ヽ(´。>ω<。`)ノ Totoro lives in my bedroom! I have blonde hair and green eyes. MLP FiM *brohoof* I adore Disneyland and anything cute which makes my heart go DokiDoki~! Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is my idol :3 we share the same birthday and it would be her i'd love to meet! ♡Himeko Sakuragawa♡ Honey-senpai is my crush *nods* KissKiss CHU~ 100%~~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE

dv
User avatar
My brain just broke.
I find it hard not to believe that's a created persona for the purpose of infecting teen male's computers with trojans.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
I want my brain not to melt this early in the morning. Maybe later ;)
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Image

Quote:
No matter how amazing your day game gets, you won't be able to get more than an overall 40% close rate. Therefore, 60% of your approaches will be dead in the water before the first word even comes out of your mouth. This is because most women are in a serious relationship, have fiddlesticks buddies, are in a bad mood from PMS, are homosexual or are experiencing a herpes flare-up that makes then suicidal. Only 40% of girls at any point are even open to talking to a guy, and a percentage of those would rather eat molten hot lead than go out with you on a date. If you were the last man on earth, they still wouldn't fiddlesticks you, and there's no game in the world that could change such a firm decision.

maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image

Quote:
No matter how amazing your day game gets, you won't be able to get more than an overall 40% close rate. Therefore, 60% of your approaches will be dead in the water before the first word even comes out of your mouth. This is because most women are in a serious relationship, have fiddlesticks buddies, are in a bad mood from PMS, are homosexual or are experiencing a herpes flare-up that makes then suicidal. Only 40% of girls at any point are even open to talking to a guy, and a percentage of those would rather eat molten hot lead than go out with you on a date. If you were the last man on earth, they still wouldn't fiddlesticks you, and there's no game in the world that could change such a firm decision.


Ok, you can tell us. Are you trying a new anti-depressant and suffering from rare side effects?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
I think he's just off his meds altogether.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 912