The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 913
Online now: Majestic-12 [Bot]
jkahless Custom Title
radarman wrote:

Hipster learns the hard way why modern ovens are awesome, and why you should really probably stick with the butcher unless you are a pro.

Pity, roast pig can be delicious. You just can't roast one in 4 hours.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Kirk wrote:
Noobs, the only good way to roast a pig is in a covered pit.

Or a China Box.
blurt mundus vult decipi
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Geesie wrote:

You want to make money making apps? you make iOS apps. Everybody knows that.
user Stupid cockwomble
radarman wrote:

Quote:
Maybe KFC is offended because Hitler was a vegetarian

ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Laura's little brother?
TOS
no, lara post-op
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
Geesie wrote:
mmaverick wrote:
Geesie wrote:
jkahless wrote:
Could it simply have broken down?

Air brakes failing open, hand brakes failing, AND uncoupling? That seems unlikely to me.

It wouldn't shock me to find out that it's a disgruntled conductor/engineer wasted off that an american company is running single man crews up here.

Quote:
Local Fire Chief Denis Lauzon said firefighters in a nearby community were called to a locomotive blaze on the same train a few hours before the derailment. Lauzon said he could not provide additional details about that fire since it was in another jurisdiction. Joe McGonigle, Montreal, Maine & Atlantic’s vice-president of marketing, confirmed the fire department showed up after the first engineer tied up and went to a local hotel. Someone later reported a fire.

“We know that one of our employees from our engineering department showed up at the same time to assist the fire department. Exactly what they did is being investigated so the engineer wasn’t the last man to touch that train, we know that, but we’re not sure what happened,” McGonigle said.

Or someone thought that uncoupling an engine fire from the cars was a good idea and the handbrakes weren't enough to keep it immobile on a grade?

It could be as simple as, the guy that uncoupled the cars from the unit closed the angle-cock on the cars instead of the one on the unit. Easy mistake to make in the middle of the night, and if there were no handbrakes/insufficient handbrakes, it would do it.
mmaverick wrote:

It could be as simple as, the guy that uncoupled the cars from the unit closed the angle-cock on the cars instead of the one on the unit. Easy mistake to make in the middle of the night, and if there were no handbrakes/insufficient handbrakes, it would do it.

Last news I heard said one of the locomotives caught fire and the firefighters shut them down.

DukeofNuke wrote:
Laura's little brother?

Lawrence Croft

Quote:
To anyone getting their boxers in a bunch over this, I say: buy the games with the male protagonists. There are at least four of them. They are attractive, virile boy characters with a lot going for them. Show us you mean business by buying those titles. Lawrence Croft is still an icon: that bulging crotch and tight ass, the washboard abs - what more could you want to identify with? He’s everything you aspire to. And those of you who complain we didn’t put any clothes on him - he became an icon because of that lack of clothes! And Lawrence Croft has trousers now, think about that. Women’s interest in a sexy, provocative young male is what gave Lawrence Croft his iconic status. Stop asking for special treatment by the games industry, we are making the best games in whatever way we see fit.

DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Geesie wrote:
http://www.newstatesman.com/games/2013/07/theres-no-sexism-gaming

:lol:

Oh, Lord!
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
Pithecanthropus wrote:
Metacell wrote:
sturner wrote:
Metacell wrote:
sturner wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:

Oooo, from one jerk to another?

The proper way to do it, is either not leave a tip or tip at a much reduced rate.

This is just showing what a jerk you are.

Depends whether you want be a jerk and still practice generosity or not.

Then simply don't tip. No reason to make a mess.

That would be not practicing generosity.

My fiancee is a waitress, the best you've ever seen. She's had to deal with everything from jerks who loosen the caps on the salt and pepper shakers to idiot parents who change their baby's diaper at the table and leave the dirty one behind for her to clean up. Nobody likes it when some midget makes their job more difficult. If you're the type to pull a stunt like this, stop going out to eat.

I never said I would ever do anything like this. I said if you want to be a jerk, which is not something I do intentionally. But if you're going to be a jerk, it's better to be a generous one. I mean, wouldn't you feel better about cleaning the salt off the floor if there was a $20 in it?
dv
Metacell wrote:
Pithecanthropus wrote:
Metacell wrote:
sturner wrote:
Metacell wrote:
sturner wrote:
ukimalefu wrote:

Oooo, from one jerk to another?

The proper way to do it, is either not leave a tip or tip at a much reduced rate.

This is just showing what a jerk you are.

Depends whether you want be a jerk and still practice generosity or not.

Then simply don't tip. No reason to make a mess.

That would be not practicing generosity.

My fiancee is a waitress, the best you've ever seen. She's had to deal with everything from jerks who loosen the caps on the salt and pepper shakers to idiot parents who change their baby's diaper at the table and leave the dirty one behind for her to clean up. Nobody likes it when some midget makes their job more difficult. If you're the type to pull a stunt like this, stop going out to eat.

I never said I would ever do anything like this. I said if you want to be a jerk, which is not something I do intentionally. But if you're going to be a jerk, it's better to be a generous one. I mean, wouldn't you feel better about cleaning the salt off the floor if there was a $20 in it?

No. Frankly, that makes it more demeaning.

Somebody that dumps salt, well, that's probably just some stupid kid being a stupid kid. You roll your eyes and clean it up.

Somebody who puts $20 in the salt, expecting you to clean it up and be in any way grateful for the $20, is making a statement about your relative socioeconomic status (at least as they perceive it) and, by extension, your relative worth as a person. That individual needs to be struck repeatedly about the head and shoulders with a monkey wrench.
What if it was your last $20? Would that be even more demeaning?
dv
Metacell wrote:
What if it was your last $20? Would that be even more demeaning?

No, that just adds a third dimension of stupidity.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
radarman wrote:

Two all-time great fetishes combined.
TOS
Séamas Honorary Consul General
I always hoped he'd be able to catch that Roadrunner.
TOS wrote:

Ice climbing is amongst the most dangerous of sports. Cool animated gif. I hope he survived.
Kirk wrote:
TOS wrote:

Ice climbing is amongst the most dangerous of sports. Cool animated gif. I hope he survived.

This is from this video and this particular sequence is featured at (and probably was taken from) the end of its trailer. According to someone who watched the video the climber walked away with only minor injuries.
Black nettles (a jellyfish) are back along the SoCal coast. I'll try to go find these at the beach this summer.
http://www.ibtimes.com/rare-black-jelly ... ies-photos
http://www.hngn.com/articles/7280/20130 ... -video.htm
TOS
they are not attractive
TOS
user Stupid cockwomble
stupid ass canoe looks good
TOS
pie-eating shart socket!
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
White Trash Crotch Blossom!
TOS
elitest taint jockey!
TOS
user wrote:
PRINTED

like, wallet-sized, carried on your person at all times just in case
I actually have a whole flip-card book that does that. Hmmm, guess I should use it more often. Fetus-fondler tampon-chunk.
TOS wrote:
user wrote:
PRINTED

like, wallet-sized, carried on your person at all times just in case

and laminated
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 913