The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 919
Online now: Google [Bot]
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
heh heh heh
I'm shocked nobody is going over to use the women's restroom.
Is that due to lots of diet soda or are they also serving beer?
user Stupid cockwomble
Note the warning cone in front of the door.
TOS
Geesie wrote:

that is so sad

yet so unsurprising
TOS
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
TOS wrote:
Geesie wrote:

that is so sad

yet so unsurprising
Let's get rid of the concept of "men's" and "women's" restrooms, and just let people use whichever is closest.

Most of the time it would mean a shorter wait for the "women's" restroom, a shorter walk for everyone, and the stalls in the "men's" restrooms, which are almost always empty, would actually be used more than occasionally.
dv
matt wrote:
TOS wrote:
Geesie wrote:

that is so sad

yet so unsurprising
Let's get rid of the concept of "men's" and "women's" restrooms, and just let people use whichever is closest.

Most of the time it would mean a shorter wait for the "women's" restroom, a shorter walk for everyone, and the stalls in the "men's" restrooms, which are almost always empty, would actually be used more than occasionally.

If social engineering were that easy, we wouldn't have pick-your-collective-failing.
I don't think social engineering is that easy. I just know that when I'm at a place where there are a lot of people and I walk into the men's restroom, and none of the stalls are being used and there's no line, and then I see the women's restroom has a long line, my mind says "We should let women use the men's restroom," and working at what used to be an all-girls school, where 90% of the staff and 90% of the students are women, and where there's only one men's single-toilet restroom in the whole building, my mind (especially during the summer, when the staff is 50% male and 50% female) questions why the men(whose jobs involve moving around the whole school) shouldn't just use the restrooms that are closest, rather than having to walk across the whole damn building to spend 30 seconds and then walk back, or during the school year, questions having to wait when within a short distance of my office there are two multi-toilet restrooms for women.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
matt wrote:
I don't think social engineering is that easy. I just know that when I'm at a place where there are a lot of people and I walk into the men's restroom, and none of the stalls are being used and there's no line, and then I see the women's restroom has a long line, my mind says "We should let women use the men's restroom," and working at what used to be an all-girls school, where 90% of the staff and 90% of the students are women, and where there's only one men's single-toilet restroom in the whole building, my mind (especially during the summer, when the staff is 50% male and 50% female) questions why the men(whose jobs involve moving around the whole school) shouldn't just use the restrooms that are closest, rather than having to walk across the whole damn building to spend 30 seconds and then walk back, or during the school year, questions having to wait when within a short distance of my office there are two multi-toilet restrooms for women.

I have long thought that single-person bathrooms should all be unisex. After all, only one person is using it at time. Multi-person bathrooms, on the other hand, might be problematic.
At my workplace, where there's only one men's restroom and it's a single-toilet restroom, that might cause a different problem.

I think that if people are going to have sex in a bathroom, they're perfectly capable of going into a multi-toilet single-gender restroom and not being noticed using the stall furthest from the door. It's not as if there's a magical force field which keeps people of the opposite gender out of those rooms. It's perfectly possible to go into a room with another person.

As for just being around people of the opposite sex when going to the bathroom, yeah, I've lived with women. I've shared a single-toilet bathroom with women, and have been in them at the same time as women. I'm aware what they do. And women are generally aware of what men do. I don't think the adjustment would be as much as a lot of people might think. It's not like all of the toilets are out in the open. The stalls would still be there.
blurt mundus vult decipi
TOS wrote:

RIP Shaggy and Fred and Daphne
blurt mundus vult decipi
And this was the same bunch a couple of years before:

juice Inadvertently correct
If Shaggy were to smoke I don't think that cigs would be his first choice.
TOS
TOS
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Quote:
Introducing the Water Discus Hotel, a luxury multi-million dollar resort featuring 21 moveable rooms found in the heart of spectacular coral reefs.

Multi million dollar?????

:lol:

I think even a modest 100 room hotel in a small city will run several $$ million these days.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
radarman wrote:

Been there, done that.

Valentine's Day 2005, on our way to a gig.
dv
Oh yeah, I remember that...
TOS
Slow motion video of a gun being fired is cool looking. A short barrel like that one has much more flash than most.
chikie The same deviled egg

It's not just meat - it's "schmeat". A tasty treat at a price you can most certainly beat. ($338,000 to be exact)
$338,000 and they couldn't have come up with a more appetizing name?
Huh, I thought Don Draper came up with that line after they weren't able to use doctor testimonials anymore ;)

Quote:
The standard Oklahoma license plate depicts Allan Houser’s “Sacred Rain Arrow” bronze sculpture, which has been on display at Tulsa’s Gilcrease Museum for about 20 years. The tag’s design was adopted in 2008 in a license plate reissuance plan that marked the first time in almost 16 years that the state had issued redesigned license plates for the more than 3 million vehicles registered in the state.

The sculpture depicts an Indian shooting an arrow skyward to bring down rain. Cressman’s lawsuit alleged that the sculpture is based on a Native American legend in which a warrior convinced a medicine man to bless his bow and arrows during a time of drought. The warrior shot an arrow into the sky, hoping the “spirit world” or “rain god” would answer the people’s prayers for rain.

Oklahoma’s previous license plate featured the Osage Nation shield in the plate’s center. The “Sacred Rain Arrow” sculpture is featured ojn the left side of the new plates.

The appeals court’s decision says Cressman “adheres to historic Christian beliefs” and believes it is a sin “to honor or acknowledge anyone or anything as God besides the one true God.”
:roll:
Can we send Pariah to this dude's house to punch him in the face for being a complete uncouth woman? What a douche.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
I disagree. Religion is religion whether it's a Native bowman or a crucifix.
Does this guy also refuse to live on days named after norse gods or during months named after roman gods or refuse to use money with symbols attached to ancient egyptian religious beliefs?
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 919