The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
TOS
TOS wrote:

Yeah, that one's a classic. I think I've seen a similar one with Harry Potter in the background, "badgering the witness".
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
ukimalefu wrote:

Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
TOS
reason number 9,339,028 to not eat at taco bell

Quote:
A boozy Brooklyn lawyer tried to skip out on a $6 taxi fare — then was busted after stripping off her panties and tossing them at cops while screaming profanities, police said.

Cops they found a very drunk Stephanie Hendricks, 39 — who has clerked for an Oregon Supreme Court justice and served as a Blackmun Fellow — in front of a Williamsburg deli after she bolted from a yellow cab at around 2:30 a.m. Saturday.

The bawdy barrister, who lives with her churchgoing mom in Flatlands, pulled off her panties, showed cops her lady parts, then lunged at them and yelled, “Suck my p---y,’’ and, “Eat my ass, you f--king pigs!” police said.

“Normally we don’t see people cursing a police officer,” deli owner Mohammad Rahman, 54, told The Post. “But then she opened her clothes in front of the police officer, in front of us. She looked crazy,”

“She . . . showed everything to the cop . . . She had no panties.

blurt mundus vult decipi
Quote:
The incident was captured on the deli’s surveillance video, which shows Hendricks charging out of the shop, her butt exposed, and lunging at officers.

Good thing she wasn't being interrogated by the FBI...
blurt mundus vult decipi
TOS wrote:
reason number 9,339,028 to not eat at taco bell

I don't think the issue is limited to Taco Bell.
TOS
TOS
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
atleast he can totes exlpain that one away.
TOS
blurt mundus vult decipi
Too many good images, so I'll just post a link.
TOS
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Oh! Awesome site!
Hey Macnuke, get a load of this

How'd ya like to pack one of those around all day ?

Here's what mine looks like
TOS
is that an atomic dildo?
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
No ... it's a syringe shield

but if Macnuke has an atomic dildo, I bet he packs it around all day!
macnuke Afar
I would be pimpin that sucker.
and Duke.. you know you would pack one all day as well.

I would worry about how stable you were with a needle in a vein while injecting.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Butterflies and Hep-Locks FTW !
I won't straight-stick unless they've got a vein like a garden hose.
radarman wrote:

Bomb threat?
blurt mundus vult decipi

It's a Jeep thing - you wouldn't understand... :eek:
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
radarman wrote:

It's a Jeep thing - you wouldn't understand... :eek:

Fuckin Fiat ... :brow:

I wonder why the spare on that burned out Grand looks untouched ?
itchy itchy frog

Aw come on, Jeep is done. Get another 4X4.
I would not be surprised if the spare was placed on that burned out car just for the sake of the picture.

Last edited by Kirk on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 pm.

Yeah, I can't believe Fiat wouldn't spend the money to replace 2.5 million gas tanks that were completely compliant with the safety standards of the time. I mean, .0002% of those cars were involved in fatal accidents!
For the record I wasn't implying anything about the recall fight over the gas tanks. I hadn't read up enough on it to form an opinion yet . . though if Geesie is correct I do wonder about what drives the NTSA. I'm just not a fan of Jeep.
Kirk wrote:
For the record I wasn't implying anything about the recall fight over the gas tanks. I hadn't read up enough on it to form an opinion yet . . though if Geesie is correct I do wonder about what drives the NTSA. I'm just not a fan of Jeep.

Quote:
The company also said that a majority of the crashes cited by the government involved high-speed collisions that were beyond the requirements of fuel system safety regulations.

“Seventy-eight percent of Grand Cherokee incidents involved impacts with crash energy that exceeded today’s rear-impact fuel system integrity standard requirements,” the company said.

The NHTSA agrees with this claim in its letter to Chrysler, but doesn't think that is enough. "The existence of a minimum standard does not require NHTSA to ignore deadly problems."

Quote:
A recall involving the 2.7 million Jeeps would be costly. Dennis Virag, president of Automotive Consulting Group in Ann Arbor, Mich., estimated it could cost Chrysler about $200 a vehicle to comply with the recall, or about $540 million. Other industry experts estimated that it could cost Chrysler between $350 and $400 a vehicle.

I really don't blame Jeep for not volunteering to pay up to $300 x 2,700,000 vehicles to fix something that was within spec at the time.

Also I did the math wrong. I used deaths instead of accidents. And typed an extra zero. It's .0014% of the vehicles.
Record Mako Shark caught off Huntington Beach, CA.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... 6655.story
TOS
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Geesie wrote:
radarman wrote:

Bomb threat?

The guy in the Lakers uniform; yeah.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147 ... 913