The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], Metacell
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
radarman wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the thread about scumbag psychics? After all, Scientology is PT Barnum enshrined as a "religion".

More Werner Erhard, really.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle

(Picture is link)
TOS
user Stupid cockwomble
radarman wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the thread about scumbag psychics? After all, Scientology is PT Barnum enshrined as a "religion".

Yes, they are scumbags. But, attempt to parse it how you like, it's every bit as much a religion as any other.
user wrote:
radarman wrote:

Yes, they are scumbags. But, attempt to parse it how you like, it's every bit as much a religion as any other.

You have a lot of remedial reading to catch up on if you really think Scientology is like other religions. Hell, I have respect for some cults that exceeds what I have for those nutbars.
dv
user wrote:
radarman wrote:

There is no overwhelming eyewitness evidence to indicate that Jesus molested children.

<priest joke>
TOS
looks like this fellow is good to go for an evening of fun

TOS wrote:

Those sorts of pictures are always awesome.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
do people really think they look good painting themselves with that human waste?

And I bet that gives you cancer faster that some sun.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I don't think that's paint. I think it's the result of genuine, man-made, artificial UV radiation.

applied liberally
DukeofNuke wrote:
I don't think that's paint. I think it's the result of genuine, man-made, artificial UV radiation.

applied liberally

I disagree. The color is unnatural and uneven. I think it's a spray on "tan".
dv
ukimalefu wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:

applied liberally

I disagree. The color is unnatural and uneven. I think it's a spray on "tan".

Google "Tan Mom" - she uses the UV lamps.

Séamas Honorary Consul General
It's a cute idea, but maybe they could have spent a few minutes more in execution.
TOS
TOS
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
user Stupid cockwomble
radarman wrote:
user wrote:
radarman wrote:

You have a lot of remedial reading to catch up on if you really think Scientology is like other religions.

Not what I said. It is different.

It's very much younger.
Colonel Panic space-age Cpt Horatio Hornblower
If liquid or foam or whatever that stuff is, is oozing out of a crack in the ground, there's no way to know how big a cavern has been hollowed out underneath. All those people are standing waaay too close.
TOS
TOS
I love trap door spiders. I feed crickets to the one in my front planter. ;)
As soon as kitty sinks its claws into the elephant's trunk I bet he gets a bonus, and gets to learn to fly.
radarman wrote:

Yeah, I gather the SR-71 could be a handful when the engine control computer acted up.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
TOS
That's a lot of trouble to go through and not remove the last few frames which have the motorcycle.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 912