The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 912
Online now: ukimalefu
Post Reply
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image


omg

that is freaking hilarious
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image



The instant I saw the very first bit of this I knew it would be great. I am imagining that leg is never gonna get fixed completely.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
Image



Should be part of a public service ad for two things: making sure not to drive tired and always buckle up.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Image

So, does this mean that not all furries or nerds, or that nerds can actually be hot?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
Séamas wrote:
rjprice wrote:
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image



The instant I saw the very first bit of this I knew it would be great. I am imagining that leg is never gonna get fixed completely.


kinda looks like there's hip involvement too
Séamas wrote:
rjprice wrote:
Image



Should be part of a public service ad for two things: making sure not to drive tired and always buckle up.

and use two hands on the steering wheel.
TOS wrote:
Séamas wrote:
rjprice wrote:
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image



The instant I saw the very first bit of this I knew it would be great. I am imagining that leg is never gonna get fixed completely.


kinda looks like there's hip involvement too

He was about 20 ft high over asphalt, more than enough to kill had he not landed approximately correctly. I'm going to guess they did not calculate how fast the van needed to be moving in order for the biker to land properly on the down ramp. I find it puzzling they had the determination to build that but didn't think any further about it than that. . . and no protective gear.
Malkin kick 'em in the face; taste the body
User avatar
nice hair
damn he's young in that pic
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
Séamas wrote:
rjprice wrote:



Should be part of a public service ad for two things: making sure not to drive tired and always buckle up.

and use two hands on the steering wheel.


Two hands?

How am I supposed to hold my beer?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image


All I see is this:

Image
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
TOS wrote:
Geesie wrote:
Image


you'd think they'd have practiced with a dummy grenade first


1. They should have had a practice session with a dummy grenade. That's how we taught it.

2. Her stance is wrong.

3. The instructors correctly executed their mission when things went to "oh human waste."

Last edited by sturner on Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm.

Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Also I don't think they're American.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
I have the impression that she threw before they were ready for her to throw.
TOS
User avatar
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image



Why on earth are they doing that?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
because CNN domestic is human waste
Kirk wrote:
TOS wrote:
Séamas wrote:
rjprice wrote:
I'm sure this has been posted before, possibly by me, but it bears repeating:

Image



The instant I saw the very first bit of this I knew it would be great. I am imagining that leg is never gonna get fixed completely.


kinda looks like there's hip involvement too

He was about 20 ft high over asphalt, more than enough to kill had he not landed approximately correctly. I'm going to guess they did not calculate how fast the van needed to be moving in order for the biker to land properly on the down ramp. I find it puzzling they had the determination to build that but didn't think any further about it than that. . . and no protective gear.


They may not be very bright.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
I can never understand the "no protective gear" thing.

How many Youtube videos do those idiots need?
Or they simply stick fiddled up the math.
The van wouldn't have had to been traveling much slower to have been just right.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image


must be air force guys
TOS
User avatar
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
juice Inadvertently correct
User avatar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
Radarman hacked geesies porn file
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
DukeofNuke wrote:
Radarman hacked geesies porn file


Nah, if this was one of geesie's pics, she would be in a compromising position - and sporting a woody.
juice Inadvertently correct
User avatar
radarman wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
Radarman hacked geesies porn file


Nah, if this was one of geesie's pics, she would be in a compromising position - and sporting a woody.

Please don't give him any further ideas.
TOS
User avatar
Image

Pic links to online petition to Disney to "save" the original Merida from Brave (as opposed to the version on the right that Disney will be using in marketing campaigns).

I did think that I might put this into the Political Image Thread but chose here instead.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
DEyncourt wrote:
Image

Pic links to online petition to Disney to "save" the original Merida from Brave (as opposed to the version on the right that Disney will be using in marketing campaigns).

I did think that I might put this into the Political Image Thread but chose here instead.


Good luck with that. Disney has been pushing the whole "Princesses" thing for a while (I know - I have a four year old daughter) The new model fits more into that princess line than the original.

We are talking Disney here, a company well known for revisionist history making when it suited the bottom line.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
User avatar
People actually write petitions about pointless crap like that? Wow.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
sturner wrote:
TOS wrote:
Geesie wrote:
Image


you'd think they'd have practiced with a dummy grenade first


1. They should have had a practice session with a dummy grenade. That's how we taught it.

2. Her stance is wrong.

3. The instructors correctly executed their mission when things went to "oh human waste."


Practice makes perfect
Image
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Pithecanthropus wrote:
People actually write petitions about pointless crap like that? Wow.


I signed it. :shrug:
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 912