The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
How to capture an asteroid for return to Earth. Plus getting samples back to ground. Though I expect they'll send robots rather than humans to retrieve samples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... psZoWp6N4U
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... -Asteroids
TOS
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
The way the market has been I'm surprised it's not the other way around.
Message in a bottle is found across the Altantic 28 years later.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-18/m ... rs/4636320
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
radarman wrote:

I sometimes use a modified version of that as a profile picture on FB. :shifty:

TOS
Séamas Honorary Consul General
I think the "major cities" is confusing things there.
Unless I am missing something, that map is pretty much what I'd expect.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
rjprice wrote:

A sax? A stick fiddling sax? Name me one dragon band that ever had a sax player.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
No drummer ? Hell, even a Dinosaur band has a Drummer !

TOS
TOS wrote:

Once had a somewhat similar poop incident with my son.
Still didn't regret having him.
TOS
damn boomers can't hold they smoke

Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:

Once had a somewhat similar poop incident with my son.
Still didn't regret having him.

I think every parent gets to experience at least one of these incidents. Mine involved our younger boy and the couch. And he was passed out just like that, too.
I never had a kid poop accident quite that bad. My worst was my son at about 1 year old taking a big grunt in a restaurant. It oozed out the sides of his diaper over the edges of his high chair and hit the floor in the restaurant

I do want to know why that pic has 'Trojan' in the lower right corner. I can see it being maybe a backhanded chastisement about what could happen if you don't use a condom . . maybe. Though I think it would make for a very poor advertisement.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
Kirk wrote:
I never had a kid poop accident quite that bad. My worst was my son at about 1 year old taking a big grunt in a restaurant. It oozed out the sides of his diaper over the edges of his high chair and hit the floor in the restaurant

I do want to know why that pic has 'Trojan' in the lower right corner. I can see it being maybe a backhanded chastisement about what could happen if you don't use a condom . . maybe. Though I think it would make for a very poor advertisement.

Okaaay, though not funny to me. Perhaps its just because I'm an old fart. However I feel after having children of my own that's in very poor taste. I would not give my son up, by using a condom, even if he had done the above ten times over.

Then again, I'm not the target audience. I can imagine it would be an effective joke for young men.
Kirk wrote:

My son wasn't quite as bad either, but more strange.

He was about 2 months into potty training, and doing great.
Then we went camping for a week. He got to pee outside all the time and used outhouses/pit toilets for the first time.
He asked about what was "down there" when seeing the outhouse toilet . I told him it was a "nightmare".

Anyway, when we got home, my wife and I were unpacking the car (and cleaning up our daughter's car sickness --she puked the moment I put the car in park--couldn't wait one more second).

At some point my wife went to the bathroom and noticed some human waste on the seat. She went to my son to ask him about it, slowly noticing that there was human waste on the walls, and the door, etc.
later she found the turd under the bathmat.

We are guessing that his curiosity about the whole poop thing got the better of him and he decided to poop on the floor and check it out. Then couldn't figure out what to do with it after that and just put the bath mat over it.
Kirk wrote:
Okaaay, though not funny to me. Perhaps its just because I'm an old fart. However I feel after having children of my own that's in very poor taste. I would not give my son up, by using a condom, even if he had done the above ten times over.

I'm with you there, but on the eleventh one, he's out of here.
Kirk wrote:

I saw that last night. I can't wait to show my kids.
sturner Ancient Soldier
TOS wrote:

The only thing one can say when confronted with a situation like this is... human waste!
One of the scorched batteries in the 787 debacle is shown below. After implementing the normal battery containment rules, the FAA is letting the planes lfy again.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... attery-fix

Warin wrote:

Oh ooops
Its all good. That video is too awesome to be posted only once!

I want a NASA compressed washcloth now!
I would imagine business has been brisk since that video came out . . .
Let me go check. I bet somebody sells them.
I'll wait until November. We are taking our honeymoon then, and the plan is to go to Florida for DisneyWorld, Universal, and then a drive down the coast to Cape Canaveral. Then maybe I can buy a squishes wash cloth from the source.

Oh...

Wait...

I am not going to China. ;)
except every Tim Hortons coffee cup has a label on it that reads: "Hot, Be Careful"

And there is nothing more Canadian than Timmies.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
But they do it because they want to, not because they have to, right?
TOS
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I've seen that whole sequence and it gets worse.

I can't imagine the kind of dreams those poor workers must have to deal with.
Those are in my driveway.

DSC_3743.jpg
TOS
and how are things in atlantis these days?
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 912