The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 913
Online now: Bing (sucks), Google [Bot]
Post Reply
TOS
User avatar
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
TOS wrote:
freaking rednecks

Han-Bob shot first.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
user wrote:
Well, that's stupid. Guess they don't know about touch-typing.


Stevie Wonder uses an iPhone, and no, it's not just talking to Siri.
Pariah Know Your Enemy
User avatar
TOS wrote:
freaking rednecks

Ya, I know. I posted that ironically, I think it's hideous.
TOS
User avatar
user wrote:
TOS wrote:
freaking rednecks

Han-Bob shot first.


lol
jkahless Custom Title
User avatar
dv
User avatar
Well... that's a horrifyingly bad idea.

1) Needs to have a knife on each blade, or it gets out of balance and causes problems. (Wobbling, surges, burned out motors, burned fuses/tripped breakers, etc.)
2) Torque is a problem if you actually grab anything with resistance (meat, etc.) A commercial grade fan would work better, but you really ought to use a salvaged dryer motor or something.
3) Scotch tape probably won't keep the knives secure for very long, especially if chopping wet food. The knives would then become projectiles. (Ideally, you'd want to use, say, the safety cage from a large floor fan.)

If you're not going to do it right, just buy a food processor.
juice Inadvertently correct
User avatar
dv wrote:
Well... that's a horrifyingly bad idea.

1) Needs to have a knife on each blade, or it gets out of balance and causes problems. (Wobbling, surges, burned out motors, burned fuses/tripped breakers, etc.)
2) Torque is a problem if you actually grab anything with resistance (meat, etc.) A commercial grade fan would work better, but you really ought to use a salvaged dryer motor or something.
3) Scotch tape probably won't keep the knives secure for very long, especially if chopping wet food. The knives would then become projectiles. (Ideally, you'd want to use, say, the safety cage from a large floor fan.)

If you're not going to do it right, just buy a food processor.

Anyone stupid enough to actually try that deserves whatever they get. Hopefully Darwin wins on that.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
I'd think you could just sharpen the edges of the fan blades with a file to do the trick with lettuce.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
I'm curious about the disposable plastic fork lying on the floor next to the fan. Seems like a valuable piece of our cultural heritage is being ignored.

OTOH,

Image
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
we need a "pics that will make you barf" thread
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
User avatar
No. No we don't.
Her musculature is impressive. I never came close to that. I agree its not appetizing. Then again bodybuilding shows are for the over the top peeps anyway.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
they shouldn't be forced to wear the tops.
after all, I doubt her breast are any bigger than the men bodybuilders competing at that level.
They may be smaller than some of the guys. It depends on which steroids the guys were taking. Some cause the breasts to grow. Those guys then go in for surgery to fix the problem.
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
DukeofNuke wrote:
they shouldn't be forced to wear the tops.
after all, I doubt her breast are any bigger than the men bodybuilders competing at that level.

It's the only way to know they're women. :paranoid:
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
C. Ives wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
they shouldn't be forced to wear the tops.
after all, I doubt her breast are any bigger than the men bodybuilders competing at that level.

It's the only way to know they're women. :paranoid:


Maybe as a scarlet letter, but at this point, the only way to be absolutely sure is to check their bottoms and hope they fit the biological norm enough to not make you want to nick name them Pat.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
radarman wrote:
C. Ives wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:
they shouldn't be forced to wear the tops.
after all, I doubt her breast are any bigger than the men bodybuilders competing at that level.

It's the only way to know they're women. :paranoid:


Maybe as a scarlet letter, but at this point, the only way to be absolutely sure is to check their bottoms and hope they fit the biological norm enough to not make you want to nick name them Pat.


Not really.
Geesie wrote:
Steroids: They give everyone small male genitalia.

blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
I was 4 mos. old.
TOS
User avatar
i was still swimming around in my daddy's nutsack
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Probably not. Sperm production regenerates periodically, right?
the precursor cells to sperm formation are called germ cells or spermatogonial stem cells. They are the only cells in our body that can be said to be immortal.
TOS
User avatar
nothing completes a joke like a clinical discussion
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
You're not trying hard enough. I'm sure there's got to be another joke in there!
What did one sperm say to the other one? Race you!
buda bing
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
Sperm can't speak.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
They just whip it.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Noisy soon. . .

Image
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
My first ship! (not pictured)
dv
User avatar
I feel strange saying this:

$40M in development costs and a $32M-per-unit acquisition cost is... pretty cheap. If it stops an attack it'll have paid for itself.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 913