The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
rjprice wrote:

I love this. :love:
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
TOS
TOS
Séamas Honorary Consul General
Freakout Jackson wrote:

That guy's forehead could smash a keyboard into subatomic particles.
user Stupid cockwomble
Isn't he the result of an actual birth defect?
user wrote:
Isn't he the result of an actual birth defect?

I hope it was a c-section.
That could also just be a photoshop.
He looks too much like Bevis to not be a joke picture.
user Stupid cockwomble
His right eye does lack detail as though it's been inexpertly copied and pasted.
TOS
What's the yellow? Data flow rate? Cool image.
user Stupid cockwomble
Trickle down projections.
Kirk wrote:

Moped trafic.

Puch.jpg
TOS
volcanoreitze960_Gumby_Moped.jpg
Kirk wrote:

Traffic for the major airlines, I think.
Yeah, that would make me not enter. ;)
I'm getting a belt buckle with the same warning--except substitute "zipper" for "door".
TOS
brilliant, let me know if he qualifies for the darwin awards
that is marvellous
TOS
Kirk wrote:

he seems to have made a pretty solid landing for himself, though he apparently smashed his bike into spectators/other riders ... so he's perhaps serving as an agent of the darwin awards, rather than a direct participant?
TOS
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

he seems to have made a pretty solid landing for himself, though he apparently smashed his bike into spectators/other riders ... so he's perhaps serving as an agent of the darwin awards, rather than a direct participant?

Well assuming it was a guy, the utter destruction of his testicles on the landing, would make ability to pass on his genes somewhat difficult.
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

Well assuming it was a guy, the utter destruction of his testicles on the landing, would make ability to pass on his genes somewhat difficult.

Or the friend / significant other of somebody he landed upon gave him a kick in the nether region.
juice Inadvertently correct
TOS wrote:

Western NY looks pretty close to OH
TOS
Kirk wrote:
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

Or the friend / significant other of somebody he landed upon gave him a kick in the nether region.

see, here's some straight up darwin award material (if it's genuine):

maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
agedgruel wrote:
TOS wrote:

In fairness, the only place even remotely close to Ohio that you might conceivably visit in New York is Buffalo, and it's comfortably on the Eh side. Unless camping with bears is your thing.
TOS
radarman wrote:
agedgruel wrote:
TOS wrote:

In fairness, the only place even remotely close to Ohio that you might conceivably visit in New York is Buffalo, and it's comfortably on the Eh side. Unless camping with bears is your thing.

come for the bears, stay for the arson
Don't forget crumbling infrastructure - Buffalo loves their bursting water mains.

TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

I was hoping to see him bounce--but maybe the ground was muddy and he buried himself while making impact.

I suspect it's not genuine. The camera operator seems all too ready to zoom out (smoothly too) when the guy falls off.
user Stupid cockwomble
Just a couple of dummies falling.
I was just going to mention the zoom out part but you beat me to it
dv
rjprice wrote:
Don't forget crumbling infrastructure - Buffalo loves their bursting water mains.

Parkinson's will change your outlook on life, that's for sure.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
In my case that would be, "Spent thirty years of his life wasted."
TOS
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

I was hoping to see him bounce--but maybe the ground was muddy and he buried himself while making impact.

I suspect it's not genuine. The camera operator seems all too ready to zoom out (smoothly too) when the guy falls off.

also the non-ballistic motion -- he lands well out from the base even though the tower is tapered
dv
TOS wrote:
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Séamas wrote:
TOS wrote:
Kirk wrote:

also the non-ballistic motion -- he lands well out from the base even though the tower is tapered

Wind.

(You see the clothes flapping at the beginning, in the direction he drifted.)
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 913