The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 913
Online now: No visible users
Post Reply
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
I don't get it
TOS
User avatar
Ah OK, I've only ever heard the name.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
I actually have a first-generation Tamagochi, still in the box.

What I really need is an app to play the Tamagochi emulator for me.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
blurt wrote:
I actually have a first-generation Tamagochi, still in the box.

What I really need is an app to play the Tamagochi emulator for me.


Click the picture, because that is precisely what that is.
TOS
User avatar
obligatory air crash gif

Image
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
radarman wrote:
blurt wrote:
I actually have a first-generation Tamagochi, still in the box.

What I really need is an app to play the Tamagochi emulator for me.


Click the picture, because that is precisely what that is.

Nice, but what I really meant is an app that plays the game for me, so I don't have to constantly feed, clean, play, and discipline.

Reminds me of the other night in a restaurant, where a family was waiting for their meal and the parents put a smartphone playing a cartoon in front of the kids. Children = entranced and quiet. Parents = happy.
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
TOS wrote:
obligatory air crash gif

Image

And we were once fearful of the Russian military.
TOS
User avatar
sturner wrote:
TOS wrote:
obligatory air crash gif

Image

And we were once fearful of the Russian military.


yeah 'cause american planes never crash
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
sturner wrote:
And we were once fearful of the Russian military.

They're still fearsome. Only fools pick a fight with Russia. Just ask Georgia (what's left of it) and the Somali pirates.
It's just a whole bunch of awsome, that's what it is:

Image
For some weird reason, to me that image was temporarily broken and pointing to the root of that site...
dv
User avatar
Browser hiccough, I'd wager.
Slide it off the edge of the table where you have a bucket waiting. no sweat
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
We're kind of like salmon with the instinct to go back home programed into us.
Kirk wrote:
Slide it off the edge of the table where you have a bucket waiting. no sweat


How about if the surface is a counter top with a slightly raised lip?




Image
rjprice wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Slide it off the edge of the table where you have a bucket waiting. no sweat

How about if the surface is a counter top with a slightly raised lip?

Then you have to be coordinated also. Set the bucket at an angle so when you slide it really quickly off the edge of the counter, the bucket catches the glass.

Or it you don't want to risk breaking a glass, just put towels around the glasses before you pick them straight up off the table.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Hold the glass, and turn the table up-side down.
Kirk wrote:
Or it you don't want to risk breaking a glass, just put towels around the glasses before you pick them straight up off the table.


Yeah, that was my thought too.

And, obviously, short-sheet the kid's bed, vaseline the inside doorknob to her room, Saran-wrap her toilet if she has her own bathroom, turn all her dresser drawers upside down, the whole magilla.



Image
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
Oh, now that's keepin' it real ...
TOS
User avatar
rjprice wrote:
Image


"dear little bastards, i'm changing the locks and throwing your asses out onto the street. good luck avoiding the disease-ridden homeless crackheads."
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
TOS wrote:
rjprice wrote:
Image


"dear little bastards, i'm changing the locks and throwing your asses out onto the street. good luck avoiding the disease-ridden homeless crackheads."


Your dad's a regular poet, huh?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
DEyncourt wrote:
Pseudo-3D view via "wiggle" of a nearly perfectly circular volcano in New Zealand:

[snip of pic]

I am told that the circle is a manmade artifact. It is the outline of the circular national park for the volcano.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image


busted!
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
TOS
User avatar
make cuddles, not war
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
I like the gun ...
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
blurt wrote:
sturner wrote:
And we were once fearful of the Russian military.

They're still fearsome. Only fools pick a fight with Russia. Just ask Georgia (what's left of it) and the Somali pirates.

Considering that the Russian navy has more rust buckets than functional ships, and that their Army has more problems than ours in logistics, and that their recruitment is sufferering just as our, no I don't think they are as fearsome as they were in the 1980's when they could have challenged NATO.

Like our recent military actions, theirs have been against badly outnumbered and outclassed opponents.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 913