The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
Asian Needle Ant - The next annoying invading species
http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0 ... in-us?lite
TOS
kamchatka peninsula the other day, all covered in winter white

Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle

Picture is link. Comments funnier than article.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Nice and surprisingly life-like. I can think of a few amusing uses for those.
TOS
landover baptist, been a while since I've seen their stuff
TOS
radarman wrote:

is that a reference to something? i don't get it
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
you sure the one three down on the left isnt a Pitt bull?
TOS
let's break the sound barrier

TOS wrote:
radarman wrote:

is that a reference to something? i don't get it

TOS wrote:

Here is a video of the launch of the Solar Dynamics Observatory in 2010. Ignore the starting and ending music, but listen to the reaction of the people around the camera as the rocket disrupts the sun dog (at about 1:50).
TOS
DEyncourt wrote:
TOS wrote:

Here is a video of the launch of the Solar Dynamics Observatory in 2010. Ignore the starting and ending music, but listen to the reaction of the people around the camera as the rocket disrupts the sun dog (at about 1:50).

that's extremely cool
I'm glad that's over. The 24/7 coverage was irritating. I'm not sure if I should feel glad or not. I wish they'd really fix whatever ails the LAPD.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Kirk wrote:
I'm glad that's over. The 24/7 coverage was irritating. I'm not sure if I should feel glad or not. I wish they'd really fix whatever ails the LAPD.

If this is how the LAPD deals with whistleblowers, yeah, you guys have a problem.
He shot a few people too.
but yeah something is wrong there. Its not like the LAPD hasn't had a bad rep for a long time.
I've seen that movie
user Stupid cockwomble
I suppose the circle of flags marks the body.

...I've been wondering who pays for the cabin.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
It was an accident. They didn't think the tear gas grenade would set the house on fire, like it did in Waco. or Philly. or Ruby Ridge.
DukeofNuke wrote:
It was an accident. They didn't think the tear gas grenade would set the house on fire, like it did in Waco. or Philly. or Ruby Ridge.

And they yelled "burn the stick fiddling house down" because they were huge Parliament fans.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Geesie wrote:
DukeofNuke wrote:

And they yelled "burn the stick fiddling house down" because they were huge Parliament fans.

I thought they liked Talking Heads ?
user Stupid cockwomble
I wouldn't be surprised that they were less careful with a "cop-killer" once they knew there was no one else in the cabin.
dv
user wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised that they were less careful with a "cop-killer" once they knew there was no one else in the cabin.

But there was - whoever's body Dorner left for them to find. :paranoid:
user wrote:

They opened up with a hail of bullets on a random pickup truck. They had zero intention of taking him alive.
Geesie wrote:
user wrote:

They opened up with a hail of bullets on a random pickup truck. They had zero intention of taking him alive.

That, and they just let the house burn to the ground, waiting until it was merely smouldering to go in. Sure, he was armed, but it seemed like the wanted to make sure the guy was entirely cremated before doing anything. Not that we should be surprised. Cop killers rarely make it to trial.
user Stupid cockwomble
I need to put one of those on my door. I've had people call my phone from my door.
blurt mundus vult decipi
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 912