The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Shnicky-Poo wrote:

him/her? :facepalm:
Feeding time!
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Feeding time!

Is my wuss level high today because I must admit I did get a WTF response.
Must be New York.
My guess on that one is Chongqing.
jkahless Custom Title
user Stupid cockwomble
Game of Thrones? Then why the hell do they have Aragorn stuck in it?
user wrote:

There's no Aragorn, but there's the actor who played Boromir.
user wrote:

Who do you think is Aragorn? All of them are screen shots from Game of Thrones.

Whoever made that Game of Thrones graphic probably has only seen the HBO series (and only the first season?) and not read the books because he/she will likely be disappointed (or perhaps not? Palin 2016?) with what Martin eventually will do with Daenerys and doesn't know what is in store fof Tyrion in this season.

"Always going on about climate change" made me :lol:.
R2D2 eye makeup for Star Wars Day:

May the Fourth be with you (yes, yes, this is late).
Certainly random, yes.
More so in the flesh, trust me.

rjprice wrote:
More so in the flesh, trust me.

I'm sure but even here it doesn't make much sense given there's zero context why you needed two shots of the same thing.
I guess the big picture shot with the water tower in the background to show it is my town would have been enough. But I thought the close-up had more, or different impact, allowing the nuances of seediness to be appreciated more properly.

Séamas Honorary Consul General
ScifiterX wrote:
Must be New York.

Don't think so, doesn't look like any MTA train.

(my son is a fanatic--I've been on every line-and every retired train in the transit museum)
I said it because no one looked phased in the slightest by a predator on the Subway.
I'm gonna guess Berlin, or some other European city. Just has that feel. Of course it could also be Toronto.

Yeah, yeah, chick in a bikini, NSFW. Sheesh, calm your hormones. It is all about the kayak.

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
I WANT ONE!!! And the kayak is nice too.
rjprice wrote:
Yeah, yeah, chick in a bikini, NSFW. Sheesh, calm your hormones.

You telling that to us or yourself? I'm figuring it's to yourself, nothing NSFW about a woman in a bikini. Ah, Freud would have a field day with the things you come up with.

Meta though, eh... maybe the "calm your hormones" would apply to him.
Nothing Freudian going on here. I'm making a real effort to keep stuff I post in this thread SFW. I'm honestly not 100% sure where the line is on skin, bikinis, etc. But like I say this picture was about the cool kayak, not the potential prurient value of the occupant, whose presence and attire is contextually appropriate but could be seen as gratuitous. I figured the throwback, 1980's high school humouresque, "calm your hormones" reference was light-hearted enough to take the edge off the whole thing.

But a lot of the stuff I post in this thread is intentionally just flat out WTF so if I accidentally achieved that too then I'll enjoy the synergy.

It's all good, Peace out, Party on. XOXOXOX

Taco Panda, the new Nyan Cat?
rjprice wrote:
Nothing Freudian going on here. I'm making a real effort to keep stuff I post in this thread SFW. I'm honestly not 100% sure where the line is on skin, bikinis, etc. But like I say this picture was about the cool kayak, not the potential prurient value of the occupant, whose presence and attire is contextually appropriate but could be seen as gratuitous. I figured the throwback, 1980's high school humouresque, "calm your hormones" reference was light-hearted enough to take the edge off the whole thing.

But a lot of the stuff I post in this thread is intentionally just flat out WTF so if I accidentally achieved that too then I'll enjoy the synergy.

It's all good, Peace out, Party on. XOXOXOX

Well, the limit seems to be if it's nekkid or shows too much skin in a sexeh way then it's NSFW but then it's also as arbitrary as what Sci thinks isn't SFW that day. It's the kayak, sure but the girl didn't seem gratuitous and seemed appropriate. it's hard to get across that sorta 80's college hijinks film reference in plain text (though I hold confident that there's chunks of Freudian weirdness in some of your posts) but good choice nonetheless.

The WTF element is why you're the Canadian Bren, bubbeh.

ukimalefu wrote:
Taco Panda, the new Nyan Cat?

Maybe though it's more the inbetween of a derpdance and Haters Gon' Hate walk and who doesn't like tacos, huh? Expect pedobear parodies because 4chan.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Trying to get brownie points ?
Not all cats are smart!

Cat aren't smart.. well, I've said so before. You tend to say that about your natural enemy sure but still...
I'd say that cat just wants a play buddy. Lacking one, he's playing with himself.
Hey, we've all been there, right?
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 912