The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot], ukimalefu
Wow, those broads are like scary powerful. Did they have women's wrestling in those days? 'Cause they coulda made good money on the pro circuit.
Doctors (including vets) usually operate on a best guess basis. Usually it's good enough but not always. I'm glad for the dogs sake the vet underestimated its survival chances.
sean Royal Wombat
rjprice wrote:
Hmmm, yeah, that makes sense.

Anyhoo:

Intentional Trolling?
Maybe. Whoever laid the tiles got all the rest of them in the right pattern and the one that is off is pretty proudly displayed so it makes you wonder.

Or it could be photoshopped.
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
Those... are... AWESOME!
blurt mundus vult decipi
How Beijing adapts to their air pollution nightmare:
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Yeah, it's a video rather than a picture, but here is a video showing the sandstorm over that Australian town.
Speaking of Chinese air pollution: did you know that a little over two years ago the air quality in Beijing hit 755 on a scale from 0 to 500? Someone at the US Embassy there Tweeted that this reading was "Crazy Bad".
blurt mundus vult decipi
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Still no room for my guitar and amp I see.
Pithecanthropus wrote:
Still no room for my guitar and amp I see.

If you can afford this car, you can afford roadies with a van ;)
Just bring the guitar and head, borrow a cabinet.
thanks for the help, officers

Séamas Honorary Consul General
rjprice wrote:

I'd really love to see who created that.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
It will eventually type Shakespeare or something, right?
user Stupid cockwomble
Or get ink all over everything.
sturner Ancient Soldier
rjprice wrote:

This has countless win!
sturner Ancient Soldier
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
thanks for the help, officers

Too bad Dan didn't get to see this.

I imagine that regardless of initial cause for the chase, this might, just might be ruled, as law enforcement overreach.

Naw, they were justified.
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
It's possible that could also be two midgets, one atop the other.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
or, maybe he dropped trow to human waste on a Lexus ?

Nah, I'll go with the "slackass-erectus" explanation.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
C. Ives wrote:
It's possible that could also be two midgets, one atop the other.

Been known to happen.
Amazing how close one of those pedestrians came to being eaten by the hatchback.
Yeah, that GIF is pretty mesmerizing.

I think that the pedestrians are probably reacting to the driver of the car going straight through the intersection hitting his brakes, which is why they start to turn to look over their left shoulders.
Séamas Honorary Consul General
I'm wondering what the signals were telling the drivers.

I guess the cars at the top of the screen are waiting to make a left-hand turn --so the driver who got t-boned probably couldn't see the car coming at him.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
DEyncourt wrote:

I think that the pedestrians are probably reacting to the driver of the car going straight through the intersection hitting his brakes, which is why they start to turn to look over their left shoulders.

The guy turning left was looking at the pedestrians, but the guy in the other car is going way too fast.
DukeofNuke wrote:
DEyncourt wrote:

The guy turning left was looking at the pedestrians, but the guy in the other car is going way too fast.

And passing on the right of a stopped car.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
... and running the light ?
Séamas wrote:
I'm wondering what the signals were telling the drivers.

I guess the cars at the top of the screen are waiting to make a left-hand turn --so the driver who got t-boned probably couldn't see the car coming at him.

There appears to be a traffic signal at the top of the frame above the middle pedestrian which looks like a full green (as opposed to a green arrow) as well as a pedestrian signal which is also green--the weird colors of the GIF makes these a little uncertain. Perhaps the car going straight through the intersection was travelling too fast, but from those lights I would place the blame on the driver turning left. Perhaps he started moving then saw the pedestrians in the crosswalk and slowed because of them, but he shouldn't have been moving in the first place.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 912