The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 918
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ukimalefu
Post Reply
Oooh! Nice one!
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Needs more vibrators.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
User avatar
OH, THAT'S THE JOKE! thanks blurt, no one could have ever figured that out...
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
ukimalefu wrote:
He twitted this


I'm gonna have to get me a pair of New Balance shoes. All the cool people seem to wear them.

Of course we do. But know that you noticed, we are going to start wearing something else.
The classics never go out of style:

Image
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
User avatar
macuser wrote:
Image

Lucky Richard!
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Heh. My fiancee is entirely as nerdy as I am. And she plays The Sims 3. I keep trying to convince her to play WoW with me...but she doesn't like killing things... which is why she plays Bejeweled and the Sims. Of course, I asked her about the time she took the ladder out of the pool...
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
I'm more into the exploration than the killing myself. I'd don't like it if it's too graphic but still, I recognize that if the NPS I just felled had been a real person - yuck.
chikie The same deviled egg
User avatar
Geesie wrote:
Image

You would think they'd be selling D cells.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Reminds me of Tom Hanks thinking of committing suicide on that island in Cast Away.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Let the "ood" jokes begin, and the inevitable Whovian Tangent.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
ukimalefu wrote:
Image


I love Corner Gas :D
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
I don't get it and I'm not sure I want to.
Yeah, I bet the wedding night video is pretty freaky.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
I don't get it and I'm not sure I want to.


It's a parody of this practice:

Image
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
chikie wrote:
Geesie wrote:
Image

You would think they'd be selling D cells.

Most use AA or AAA.
sturner Ancient Soldier
User avatar
Warin wrote:
Heh. My fiancee is entirely as nerdy as I am. And she plays The Sims 3. I keep trying to convince her to play WoW with me...but she doesn't like killing things... which is why she plays Bejeweled and the Sims. Of course, I asked her about the time she took the ladder out of the pool...

So you and user would have a major fail playing Red Orchestra 2, where the pinnacle of awesomeness is a 250 meter kill over iron sights on a moving target.

:evil:
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
User avatar
for the love of pete sturner noone wants to play RO:2 with you :p
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Hell, I can't get anyone interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., either.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
How about Rook ?
It has been so hot in Australia that they added a new color to their weather maps:

Image


See that purple spot? That is the area where earlier today the temperature went over 50° C (122° F). The previous high temperature for Australia was 50.7° C set in 1960, but it hit 54° C (129.2° F) at the hottest recorded point today, and it may get hotter.
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Wonder if he uses a crucifix to block the church door?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
DEyncourt wrote:
It has been so hot in Australia that they added a new color to their weather maps:

Image


See that purple spot? That is the area where earlier today the temperature went over 50° C (122° F). The previous high temperature for Australia was 50.7° C set in 1960, but it hit 54° C (129.2° F) at the hottest recorded point today, and it may get hotter.



Heard about this on BBC World News this morning.
There are uncontrolled fires all over the place.
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Beastie Boys (with squirt guns) and Madonna onstage, 1980's

Image
user Stupid cockwomble
User avatar
Quite phallic.
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Humboldt Squid are in the news around SoCal. They're feeding off San Diego and the sports fishing boats are hauling them in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuyTgdLmliE
Image
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 918