The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844 ... 848
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], maurvir
ukimalefu Rebel? resistance? why not both?

yup, Dolly Parton and The Ramones on the same magazine cover
TOS
juice Inadvertently correct
We've all been there.
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
That's one giant dump for mankind.
TOS
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
maybe that should go in the recipe thread
TOS
ukimalefu posted:

christ, i always forget how crazy expensive computers were back then
DukeofNuke posted:
maybe that should go in the recipe thread

Maybe in your locale...
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Site which uses an AI to render your portrait into the styles of some of the great masters:

That set of pictures is of and "of" Isabella Rossellini and was offered as an example of the AI at work.

The makers of the site and the AI point out that for most of their periods the great masters considered that smiling that actually showed teeth was considered a grotesque to be used strictly for comic/caricature affect and not for "serious" portraiture.
TOS posted:

Trevor Noah on the Daily Show pointed out that this is "just" a Facebook number, and that he would be surprised if even seven people actually showed up if that rally even gets far enough to set a firm date for this invasion.

Let me add these problems:

1) at least 2 hours away by car from Las Vegas,

2) in a very hot/cold desert (depending on the time of the year),

and the real deal-breaker:

3) no where close to ANY Internet access.
DEyncourt posted:
Site which uses an AI to render your portrait into the styles of some of the great masters:

That set of pictures is of and "of" Isabella Rossellini and was offered as an example of the AI at work.

The makers of the site and the AI point out that for most of their periods the great masters considered that smiling that actually showed teeth was considered a grotesque to be used strictly for comic/caricature affect and not for "serious" portraiture.

Quote:
We are experiencing huge traffic
please try in a few minutes

Metacell Chocolate Brahma
DEyncourt posted:

stick fiddling amateurs

just a tv I think
TOS
DEyncourt posted:
TOS posted:

Trevor Noah on the Daily Show pointed out that this is "just" a Facebook number, and that he would be surprised if even seven people actually showed up if that rally even gets far enough to set a firm date for this invasion.

Let me add these problems:

1) at least 2 hours away by car from Las Vegas,

2) in a very hot/cold desert (depending on the time of the year),

and the real deal-breaker:

3) no where close to ANY Internet access.

we don't need trevor noah to tell us the whole thing is ridiculous
macnuke Afar
#3 would kill the deal anyway.
the minute they lost cell/internet service they would be lost and unable to continue.
really now, how can you expect them to march on Area 51 without facebook updates by the minute?
macnuke posted:
#3 would kill the deal anyway.
the minute they lost cell/internet service they would be lost and unable to continue.
really now, how can you expect them to march on Area 51 without facebook updates by the minute?

Dude, it's all about the instagram now. Gotta post those selfies with the Area 51 aliens.
macnuke Afar
guess if i used all that human waste i would know eh?

I'll just have to go update my BBS on that
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
ukimalefu posted:

just a tv I think

Looks like a prison TV from the clear plastic.
maurvir posted:
ukimalefu posted:

just a tv I think

Looks like a prison TV from the clear plastic.

That would make sense, can't hide stuff in it, but all kinds of transparent consumer electronics have existed.
Magneto's prison TV?
Séamas Honorary Consul General
DEyncourt posted:

Another reason is most portrait painters painted from life. Smiles are fleeting-- and a person holding a smile --especially an open mouth smile--will tend to look like they are grimacing when holding it too long.
TOS
elizabeth montgomery in an episode of the twilight zone, 1961 (co-starring with charles bronson)

Pariah Know Your Enemy
DEyncourt posted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Donkey Butter jerk face
the biggest barrier to facebook activists actually doing something is that they would have to actually do something.

Corvette 2020

I don't know how to explain this, but to me it looks ugly and cool at the same time. Maybe it's all the angles and edges.

I do know this, it doesn't look like a corvette, it looks more like a Ferrari. Google reverse image search thinks it looks like a Mclaren.
TOS
you know the world will have changed when corvettes become electric

it's gotta be the shoes!
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 838, 839, 840, 841, 842, 843, 844 ... 848