The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot], Jonesy
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
justine Elitist Beer Lover
I stole this from Lew who probably stole it from someone else. I hope he didn't already post it. :)

dognoses.jpg
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
Probably a steampunk teleporter

blurt mundus vult decipi
I can't decide which Hello Kitty pic is the worst.
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
rjprice wrote:

This really should be in AO - filed under D, for disturbing...
Séamas Honorary Consul General
I saw a similar looking dude (but with a blue wig) in a get-up equally disturbing walking from the train station around here not too long ago.
Thought it might be the same guy--but I don't think it is as the "Pot O Gold" company is in another part of the country.
Well, the woman with the HK clothing and accessories might have been making an ironic statement and, of course, she could change all of that for more conventional clothing. For some reason--maybe because of what appears to be hard-packed clay on the ground--I'm thinking that her photo was taken at something like Burning Man.

The car, on the other hand, was a commitment. There is too much HK there to be removed or altered to make it acceptible to a non-HK fan. For this reason I think the car is the worse of the two.

For that woman to make a similar commitment I think she would have to have a big HK tattoo on her forehead. I was going to write "a full-back HK tattoo" but such could be easily hidden under regular clothing. I THINK she does have an HK tattoo on her left upper arm but the angle is bad, and anyway that one could be covered by a blouse with sleeves.
DEyncourt wrote:
For some reason--maybe because of what appears to be hard-packed clay on the ground--I'm thinking that her photo was taken at something like Burning Man.

The port-o-potty company is from the New Orleans area, so maybe something Mardi-Gras related.
DEyncourt wrote:
Well, the woman with the HK clothing and accessories might have been making an ironic statement and, of course, she could change all of that for more conventional clothing. For some reason--maybe because of what appears to be hard-packed clay on the ground--I'm thinking that her photo was taken at something like Burning Man.

The car, on the other hand, was a commitment. There is too much HK there to be removed or altered to make it acceptible to a non-HK fan. For this reason I think the car is the worse of the two.

For that woman to make a similar commitment I think she would have to have a big HK tattoo on her forehead. I was going to write "a full-back HK tattoo" but such could be easily hidden under regular clothing. I THINK she does have an HK tattoo on her left upper arm but the angle is bad, and anyway that one could be covered by a blouse with sleeves.

I don't think that's a woman.
justine wrote:
DEyncourt wrote:

I don't think that's a woman.

++
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
justine wrote:
I can't decide which Hello Kitty pic is the worst.

juice Inadvertently correct
sean Royal Wombat
That is great. :D
Storm at the end of the planet:

This is the center part of the big hexagonal storm at the north pole of Saturn:

Keep Saturn in Saturnalia!
blurt mundus vult decipi
Séamas wrote:

And since the Mayan calendar ends on Saturnalia, you know who you have to pray to to have any hope of survival.
DEyncourt wrote:

Hmm, I see the well is calling and I must go.
I didn't know it was possible for shapes like that to naturally occur, following the links we can do it here on Earth and it's even been seen naturally here. That's really neat human waste.
sean Royal Wombat
user Stupid cockwomble
DEyncourt wrote:

That just became my desktop picture.
mmaverick my steady systematic decline
rjprice wrote:

that's a gp-15 (I think) and its an LLPX (I think)
sean Royal Wombat
That is now the lock screen background on my ipad.
blurt wrote:
Séamas wrote:

And since the Mayan calendar ends on Saturnalia, you know who you have to pray to to have any hope of survival.

The fact that this is happening at the North Pole makes it even better.

What is Saturn bringing you this year?
Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
blurt mundus vult decipi
blurt mundus vult decipi
That looks like an attempt to recreate this famous picture:

Geesie Couldn't hit it sideways
blurt mundus vult decipi
That's a lot of rubber duckies
Apparently some office will have an interesting centerpiece for their end-of-year party--realistic life-sized baby heads made of solid white chocolate:

White chocolate?
That's disgusting!
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
The fun part is dipping the baby's head in the hot wax to make the mold.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 913