The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734 ... 868
Online now: DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], iDaemon
ukimalefu dysfunctional
dv
ukimalefu posted:

dv
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
dv posted:

The good news is that, other than a massive delay, the fuselage at that stage is really just a tin can with windows. All three were probably scrapped, but it likely cost no more than a few million total.
TOS
that photo made it look like an epic-ass plane crash
TOS
I hated english and didn't care to pay attention to it while in school so most of those maps that are trying to describe the differences between pronunciations of a vowel is lost on me. (I'd so get my butt kicked on smarter than a 5th grader anything english related!)

However when I moved from Milwaukee to Iowa, Soda (pop), Bubbler (fountain) and Bags from a grocer (knapsacks) were all foreign to them. When I moved back to Wisconsin the only thing I changed saying was soda, but I don't refer to it as pop ethier, I call it one combined word now, sodapop.
obvs My password is "contraseña"
I find it really annoying when people call it "pop".

What do you call it when it's flat? It's certainly not popping.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WKYT) - A bourbon barrel storage facility has collapsed in Bardstown, and crews are assessing the damage.

WLKY is reporting the building collapsed at the Barton 1792 Distillery around 11 a.m. Friday. No one was injured in the collapse.

Nelson County Emergency Management spokesman Milt Spalding says about 9,000 barrels filled with aging bourbon were affected Friday at the Barton 1792 Distillery in Bardstown.

Spalding says there were no injuries inside the structure, which was holding about 20,000 barrels. Half the structure remains standing.

Bardstown Fire Chief Billy Mattingly says the remainder of the building, which was built in the 1940s, is very unstable and at risk of collapsing too. A crew had been making repairs to the facility.

The Environmental Protection Agency is at the scene along with county firefighters. The EPA is looking at a nearby creek where bourbon may have spilled.

The distillery announced it will close its visitor center and not offer tours for the rest of Friday. It plans to reopen tomorrow morning.

WKYT will have reports from Bardstown on-air beginning at 4:00 p.m., and this story will continue to updated.
juice Inadvertently correct
Somebody bring the straws!
macnuke Afar
at least it wasn't scotch
user Stupid cockwomble
bourbon and branch water
ukimalefu dysfunctional
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
ukimalefu posted:

the best kind

TOS
DukeofNuke posted:

BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WKYT) - A bourbon barrel storage facility has collapsed in Bardstown, and crews are assessing the damage.

WLKY is reporting the building collapsed at the Barton 1792 Distillery around 11 a.m. Friday. No one was injured in the collapse.

Nelson County Emergency Management spokesman Milt Spalding says about 9,000 barrels filled with aging bourbon were affected Friday at the Barton 1792 Distillery in Bardstown.

Spalding says there were no injuries inside the structure, which was holding about 20,000 barrels. Half the structure remains standing.

Bardstown Fire Chief Billy Mattingly says the remainder of the building, which was built in the 1940s, is very unstable and at risk of collapsing too. A crew had been making repairs to the facility.

The Environmental Protection Agency is at the scene along with county firefighters. The EPA is looking at a nearby creek where bourbon may have spilled.

The distillery announced it will close its visitor center and not offer tours for the rest of Friday. It plans to reopen tomorrow morning.

WKYT will have reports from Bardstown on-air beginning at 4:00 p.m., and this story will continue to updated.

"billy! have you been drinking, boy?"

"no, dad, i swear we just went swimmin' down at the creek!"
Troll sold "Hot Dog Water" for Can$38 each in stunt to protest product marketing:

Quote:
Hot Dog Water in its absurdity hopes to encourage critical thinking related to product marketing and the significant role it can play in our purchasing choices.

ukimalefu dysfunctional
TOS
okay, so they were off by a few years
TOS
TOS
You can do anything with Zombo.pharm.
TOS
TOS
i'm not sure but i think england may have scored

ukimalefu dysfunctional
Kodak Stereo Camera, 1954 ad

ukimalefu dysfunctional
macnuke Afar
you can tell it's an alien, it's not a V-twin
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
ukimalefu posted:

the best kind

Google translate says "keen inductance." :)
TOS posted:

Considering how brutal bullfighting is, I almost always cheer for th bull. Ole!
That reminds me of the Bugs Bunny episode.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
A helpful PSA.
dv
juice posted:
A helpful PSA.

Pride Month is all about outreach and education.
TOS
I think I'm seasick.
TOS
Honesty has no place in marketing.
TOS
TOS
ukimalefu dysfunctional
I wouldn't be surprised to see the dog hero video game very soon.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 728, 729, 730, 731, 732, 733, 734 ... 868