The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729 ... 868
Online now: Betonhaus, Bing (sucks), DukeofNuke, Google [Bot], iDaemon
TOS
ukimalefu dysfunctional
uncouth individual I'm fabulous
juice Inadvertently correct
ukimalefu posted:
uncouth individual I'm fabulous

Barbara, please
TOS
cat on washing machine

juice Inadvertently correct
Are you sure it’s not purring loudly?
ukimalefu dysfunctional
ukimalefu dysfunctional
juice posted:

are you sure it's not powering the machine?

cat power could be the future of sustainable energy
macnuke Afar
ukimalefu posted:
juice posted:

well if the dam internets ran on cat power we would all purr along at high speed.

then again cats are fickle... human waste gunna drop out just as the good part is streaming in.
dv
macnuke posted:
ukimalefu posted:
juice posted:

well if the dam internets ran on cat power we would all purr along at high speed.

then again cats are fickle... human waste gunna drop out just as the good part is streaming in.

Cat's aren't fickle. That implies they ever cared in the first place.

obvs My password is "contraseña"
TOS posted:
Wait.

Am I in trouble here?
dv
obvs posted:
TOS posted:
Wait.

Am I in trouble here?

Did anybody catch you?

edit: cutie?
user Stupid cockwomble
kept waiting for the snake to pop up and kill me with it's fangs
I dislike the stupid June pride month, all the effort and resources used to throw a giant party, if only that much effort and resources went into October history month.
dv
Aaron_R posted:
I dislike the stupid June pride month, all the effort and resources used to throw a giant party, if only that much effort and resources went into October history month.

October History Month? Like, Gay History? Sir Isaac Newton and whatnot?

*Google's*

human waste. Didn't know that was a thing. Awesome.

Although I suppose that kinda proves your point.
dv
I'm sorry, but that's NSFW.
user Stupid cockwomble
this whole site is blocked from my job

why i never post during the day anymore
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
You guys get to web-surf at work? I have to work. :squint:
user posted:
this whole site is blocked from my job

why i never post during the day anymore
https://107.21.250.143/?
user Stupid cockwomble
I keep it pretty chill but I have short downtimes waiting for large files to process over our network, often over the WAN.

I'm not sure how it's blocked, the message refers to forums and professional forums have been blocked also. I'm not interested in challenging it so I just check on the news sites.
ukimalefu dysfunctional
Man gets tattoo "in solidarity with" his rescue dog, gets an explanation afterward:

In 2010 Chris Mendiola adopted Bear. He noticed that Bear has a tattoo and he thought that it was outrageous that at sometime some idiot had tattooed Bear, so last year he got the same tattoo on his arm "in solidarity".

After posting the above pics on his Facebook page, he was then told that veterinarians will tattoo dogs which had been spayed or neutered with this symbol so that future vets won't unnecessarily repeat the procedure.

He later claimed that HE knew this, but others have pointed out that this would contradict his previous explanation.
TOS
charlie's angels, 1976

(Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jacklyn Smith)

user Stupid cockwomble
DEyncourt posted:
In 2010 Chris Mendiola adopted Bear. He noticed that Bear has a tattoo and he thought that it was outrageous that at sometime some idiot had tattooed Bear, so last year he got the same tattoo on his arm "in solidarity".

After posting the above pics on his Facebook page, he was then told that veterinarians will tattoo dogs which had been spayed or neutered with this symbol so that future vets won't unnecessarily repeat the procedure.

He later claimed that HE knew this, but others have pointed out that this would contradict his previous explanation.

heh. so now he has a tat that states he's been neutered.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
my dog's been spayed; she doesn't have a tattoo
DukeofNuke posted:
my dog's been spayed; she doesn't have a tattoo

Well, perhaps my description was inadequate and I should have written "some veterinarians".

But there is also the difference of the dogs involved. Your vet may have recognized that you are a responsible owner who will keep your dog for HER life, AND would tell a new/different vet that she had been spayed if that new vet asked about doing that.

The dog in that story wasn't as fortunate (well, except with his current owner).
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Well,that was a boy dog. should be easy to tell ...
dv
DukeofNuke posted:
Well,that was a boy dog. should be easy to tell ...

You know, I've actually had the following conversation with my housemate:

Quote:
Me: Of course the kitten's a boy look at his testicles.
Her: I don't see anything there. I don't know what you're talking about. She's got delicate bone structure, I think it's a girl.
Me: stick fiddling testicles?
Her: God, you and your penis infatuation. Ask the vet.

Vet: Did you not see these giant goddamn testicles?

So she's basically blind to specifically that thing, like the plot of a bad movie.

That woman won't eat a banana in public but I'm the one with penis issues?
sturner Ancient Soldier
dv posted:

Her: God, you and your penis infatuation. Ask the vet.

Vet: Did you not see these giant goddamn testicles?

So she's basically blind to specifically that thing, like the plot of a bad movie.

That woman won't eat a banana in public but I'm the one with penis issues?

It is obvious from the statement. You have afetish for penises. And balls.

How could you be so insensitive? :lol: ;)
ukimalefu dysfunctional
dv
Incidentally, I cooked a pumpkin pie yesterday and instead of grabbing a can, got a carton of heavy cream and made actual whipped topping. It was pretty wow. I did not remember it being that good.
sean Royal Wombat
dv posted:
Incidentally, I cooked a pumpkin pie yesterday and instead of grabbing a can, got a carton of heavy cream and made actual whipped topping. It was pretty wow. I did not remember it being that good.

Because the canned stuff is that bad.
I only use proper cream. I keep a clean bowl and the mixing beaters in the freezer so I can mix up some quick. It's a nice treat for those of us who restrict our carbs.
TOS
dv posted:
Do you have a stand mixer?
TOS
dv
obvs posted:
dv posted:
Do you have a stand mixer?

No, just a hand one.

But in all honesty, the reason I don't have one yet is because I'm anticipating inheriting one sooner rather than later.
I bought a stand mixer around Christmas, and I kept it for ~6 months before using it. Since I started using it, though, I've been using it at least 1-2 times per week. It makes things so much easier.
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
obvs posted:
I bought a stand mixer around Christmas, and I kept it for ~6 months before using it. Since I started using it, though, I've been using it at least 1-2 times per week. It makes things so much easier.

The last mixer I used looked something like this...

Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 723, 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729 ... 868