The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot]
Post Reply
Evangeline Lily, backstage at The Hobbit:

Image
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
We know Orcs are stupid, but DAMN!
DukeofNuke wrote:
We know Orcs are stupid, but DAMN!

Goblins. They don't become orcs until later ;)
Maybe he was a gay goblin. ;)
C. Ives Lacks Critical stick fiddling Thinking
User avatar
Nominee for Mom of the Year:

Image
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
User avatar
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
And to think, some people think fashion designers are gay.
rjprice wrote:
Image

That made me giggle.
I hope the girl wasn't hurt.


Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image

LOL, I've never had any friends on the edge of civilization mention any fawns doing something similar at their places. I suspect this one is being raised by humans.
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
rjprice wrote:
Image

That made me giggle.
I hope the girl wasn't hurt.


source video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXplN23ALM
Séamas Honorary Consul General
User avatar
Kirk wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image

LOL, I've never had any friends on the edge of civilization mention any fawns doing something similar at their places. I suspect this one is being raised by humans.


Might not be "on the edge of civilization".
I think rural deer are more skittish.
Deer in suburbia have little fear of people. I've walked within a few yards of some before they decide to run off.
ukimalefu wrote:
Kirk wrote:
rjprice wrote:
Image

That made me giggle.
I hope the girl wasn't hurt.


source video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXplN23ALM

I was expecting the girl to get up and deck him ;)
Séamas wrote:
Kirk wrote:
Shnicky-Poo wrote:
Image

LOL, I've never had any friends on the edge of civilization mention any fawns doing something similar at their places. I suspect this one is being raised by humans.


Might not be "on the edge of civilization".
I think rural deer are more skittish.
Deer in suburbia have little fear of people. I've walked within a few yards of some before they decide to run off.

Yeah, but fawns are a special case. Fawns always stay near Mom (unless Mom is leading a predator away). The one in this video clip has an expectant look on its face, like its coming toward 'Mom' or food after entering the house. Hence my hypothesis its being raised by humans.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
more from behind the scenes
Image
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
5MB hard disk drive, 1956

Image
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
User avatar
Image
because, he's kind of a Macstack Meme, ain't he ...
DEyncourt wrote:


Cool, they even have the discarded, little-known "human face" alien.
Whipping out his dick at a feminist pride walk:

Image
blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
Now that's a troll face.
http://i.imgur.com/vRmon.jpg
vRmon.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7zKAa.jpg
7zKAa.jpg

Last edited by arkayn on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 am. Smaller pictures.

blurt mundus vult decipi
User avatar
macnuke Afar
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Freakout Jackson Chillin' with mah trollees™
User avatar
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic
Post Reply

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 913