The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645 ... 914
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
maurvir posted:

I dunno...I think overcoat over bikini qualifies as NSFW. (although repeating the pic on a web page requires no extra bandwidth)
Sri Lankan Navy ships spent 12 hours rescuing elephant spotted 8 miles off-shore:

While elephants can swim long distances, they almost always do so for only short periods of time like crossing a deep river.

When landed wildlife officials took over taking care of the elephant before releasing it.
justine Elitist Beer Lover
DEyncourt posted:
Sri Lankan Navy ships spent 12 hours rescuing elephant spotted 8 miles off-shore:

While elephants can swim long distances, they almost always do so for only short periods of time like crossing a deep river.

When landed wildlife officials took over taking care of the elephant before releasing it.

I just love this!
Switzerland Glacier Bodies.jpeg

I haven't checked the other pages so i hope i'm not posting something someone else already did. 2 bodies intact, clothing and all were found in a melting glacier in Switzerland. They're believed to be the bodies of a married couple of farmers that disappeared in 1942 while tending to their cows.
justine posted:

I haven't checked the other pages so i hope i'm not posting something someone else already did. 2 bodies intact, clothing and all were found in a melting glacier in Switzerland. They're believed to be the bodies of a married couple of farmers that disappeared in 1942 while tending to their cows.

It was thought that back then they had fallen into a crevasse in that glacier such that even if they survived the fall they weren't able to climb out. Over time and with the ends of nearly all glaciers melting their bodies were finally revealed.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
DEyncourt posted:
justine posted:

It was thought that back then they had fallen into a crevasse in that glacier such that even if they survived the fall they weren't able to climb out. Over time and with the ends of nearly all glaciers melting their bodies were finally revealed.

What a horrible way to go!
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Wow, that dude is pretty slow on his feet. The bucket had already stabilized before he even moves. He should consider a different line of work.
macnuke Afar
well having the bucket kick you would be a switch
TOS
i like my sushi fresh

What about eating live lobster? They cut it open and you eat it while it still moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aqRRUDg5s
TOS
smoking is super bad for you mmkay

TOS posted:
i like my sushi fresh

I'm having a hard time with this one. All that is left is muscle mass, so without something stimulating the nerves, how the hell is even this amount of flopping even possible?
macnuke Afar
you ever see a chicken that just lost it's head and let loose?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qzg99 <- gory for some dinner for others. be advised.
TOS
the many formats of "dunkirk"

We need a change in subject: "Moon Dust Bag, Accidentally In Private Hands, Auctioned For $1.5 Million":

Mind you: not just from any Apollo landing, but from Apollo 11 so containing samples gathered by Armstrong and/or Aldrin.
One of the rare cases where someone was dumb enough to send an artifact they bought to the government to get it authenticated and still get it back.
TOS
inappropriate?

TOS posted:
inappropriate?

I think it's funny
TOS
TOS
TOS
obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
No way would I do that.
Metacell Chocolate Brahma
maurvir posted:

All the rest on the bus were eaten by tigers.

*edit

this one doesn't seem to be working

http://i.imgur.com/au7FiYE.gifv

Last edited by ukimalefu on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:39 pm.

TOS
obvs posted:
No way would I do that.

jump blind off a mist-shrouded cliff? what are ya, chicken?
TOS posted:
obvs posted:
No way would I do that.

In that case? Yes. Yes, I am.
TOS posted:
obvs posted:
No way would I do that.

Oh but I'm sure there are some things I would do that would scare a lot of people.
dv
obvs posted:
TOS posted:
obvs posted:
No way would I do that.

Oh but I'm sure there are some things I would do that would scare a lot of people.

'cuz you work in DC?

Moonlighting as a Gigolo and peeing on GOP senators isn't exactly "scary" the way we mean it.
I don't think I would make a very good gigolo.
TOS
obvs posted:
TOS posted:
obvs posted:
No way would I do that.

Maybe I'll keep talking six months from now.
sturner Ancient Soldier
Actually, I am a scary dude.

Many years ago, while I was growing up, I had a fear of the dark, of things that went "bump" in the night.

Then one dark night while training in the brambles at Ft. Benning School for Boys, I lost that fear. I realized that I WAS one of the things that went "bump" in the night.

Scary now means something much more immediate and personal now. Now I can scare people by looking at them. Scary is a frame of mind.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 639, 640, 641, 642, 643, 644, 645 ... 914