The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596 ... 912
Online now: Google [Bot]
TOS
huge dead snake

dv
fiddlesticks you.
TOS
Yeah, I was about to say with the body tensed like that, it didn't look dead to me. ;)
TOS
dv
TOS posted:
attn dv

Rowr.

That should be in AO. ;)
Hell, that's a very simple shape.
Nice trick though.

Last edited by Kirk on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:49 am.

obvs Social Distancing Grandmaster
I was sitting here thinking "Mia Khalifa-- wait; is this in the wrong topic?"

Guess not.
Dinosaur eggs incubated slowly, more like current reptiles.

TOS
obvs posted:
I was sitting here thinking "Mia Khalifa-- wait; is this in the wrong topic?"

Guess not.

well googling that was an interesting experience
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Well of course!
He's got his Bird in his hand!
We're always warned to stay away from cliff edges when viewing lava dripping into the ocean when we visit Volcanoes NP. Recently, a 22 acre chunk fell off into the ocean on New Year's eve.

TOS
americans and sex .... you people never cease to amaze me
TOS
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
Interesting and certainly a possibility though we won't know without lots more data.
DEyncourt posted:
Tech claims that family TV got bricked by Android malware, now displays fake FBI warning and LG will not disclose factory reset:

[snip of pic]

He further writes that this was an early model of Google TV which Google has since stopped making.

Guy with TV with ransomware notice on it got the instructions to do a factory reset from LG.

Originally LG wanted to charge him $300 which is more than what the TV is worth but relented after his complaint went viral on Twitter. He promptly issued a YouTube video (linked at immediately above site) doing that factory reset on that TV:
Quote:
With the TV powered off, place one finger on the settings symbol then another finger on the channel down symbol. Remove finger from settings, then from channel down, and navigate using volume keys to the wipe data/ factory reset option.

'Cause learning THAT is worth 300 bucks!
The fact that they don't have a factory reset procedure on their website is insane. While this guy (or at least his wife) is a dumbass, you shouldn't have to pay $300 for someone to enter recovery mode. :squint:
I'm surprised a google search didn't have the procedure on a hundred different websites already without asking them.
TOS
maurvir posted:

india, land of contrasts

and let me tell you, those slums stink
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
maurvir posted:

Are those supposed to keep something out, or ... ?
TOS
yup, that would do it
Donkey Butter jerk face
Kirk posted:
For TOS

my son (age 7) was sitting next to me while I scrolled through this thread, and after pausing on this gif for a little while (I knew it would be safe because we only post pg-13 stuff at the worst right. :) ) I started to scroll down again and he said "whoa, wait." I asked him what he was waiting for and he said he wanted to see the rest of it. :lol:
Pithecanthropus Roast Master
Donkey Butter posted:
Kirk posted:
For TOS

my son (age 7) was sitting next to me while I scrolled through this thread, and after pausing on this gif for a little while (I knew it would be safe because we only post pg-13 stuff at the worst right. :) ) I started to scroll down again and he said "whoa, wait." I asked him what he was waiting for and he said he wanted to see the rest of it. :lol:

I'd like to see the rest of it. :evil:
juice Inadvertently correct
Pithecanthropus posted:
Donkey Butter posted:
Kirk posted:
For TOS

I'd like to see the rest of it. :evil:

I'm sure google can provide. She's not exactly shy with them.
Donkey Butter posted:
Kirk posted:
For TOS

Image.

Quote:
Valu Time ingredients: WATER, INTERESTERIFIED SOYBEAN OIL, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, WHEY, GELATIN, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL & NATURAL FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE), XANTHAN GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, ARTIFICIAL COLOR. CONTAINS: MILK.

So, what the heck is it?

Last edited by maurvir on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:15 pm.

20-ton press on some Lay's potato chips
arkayn Aaarrrggghhhh
maurvir posted:

Now they just need to show what would really happen.

TOS
maurvir posted:

Quote:
Valu Time ingredients: WATER, INTERESTERIFIED SOYBEAN OIL, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, WHEY, GELATIN, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL & NATURAL FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, SORBIC ACID (PRESERVATIVE), XANTHAN GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, ARTIFICIAL COLOR. CONTAINS: MILK.

So, what the heck is it?

'murcan flavored damn you
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 590, 591, 592, 593, 594, 595, 596 ... 912