The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 913
Online now: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
maurvir Steamed meat popsicle
user Stupid cockwomble
TOS posted:
maybe it's just me but it looks photoshopped

Playboy logo in the lower right corner. Of course it is.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
maurvir posted:

Neat human waste, huh?
ukimalefu want, but shouldn't, may anyway
sean Royal Wombat
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Alice gets around
TOS
ukimalefu posted:

bro how much do you even lift
Hah, stupid young buck
Nice gym equipment
maurvir posted:

That needs a link. It's the Sahara desert, with snow. Not an orange ice cream dessert.

or a better image :p

Last edited by ukimalefu on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 pm.

Kirk posted:
Hah, stupid young buck
Nice gym equipment

why stupid? he wants to exercise! that's smart! :p
He crashed through a glass panel, possibly because he'd never seen one before. Note the spike antlers and small body size. That buck is at most 1 1/2 years old. Some will grow antlers in their first year and that would put him at six months old. He was only mildly excited though since he trotted on into the gym with a near normal gait. Ergo, he shrugged off the crash through the panel and mostly was ignoring the not outdoor environment.

Last edited by Kirk on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:01 pm.

dv
Kirk posted:
He crashed through a glass panel, possibly because he'd never seen one before. Note the spike antlers. That buck is at most 1 1/2 years old. He was only mildly excited though since he trotted on into the gym with a near normal gait. Ergo, he shrugged off the crash through the panel and mostly was ignoring the not outdoor environment.

I built a clear enclosure for our houseplants, and the cats have spent the last six months slamming into it while trying to eat the houseplants.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Kirk posted:
He crashed through a glass panel, possibly because he'd never seen one before. Note the spike antlers and small body size. That buck is at most 1 1/2 years old. Some will grow antlers in their first year and that would put him at six months old. He was only mildly excited though since he trotted on into the gym with a near normal gait. Ergo, he shrugged off the crash through the panel and mostly was ignoring the not outdoor environment.

Did he see his reflection in the glass and try to fight it?
He's probably too young for that. Young bucks typically start sparring at age two or three. Dominant bucks typically keep harems and do their breeding at five to eight.

I'm going to guess the lights inside dazzled and attracted him. 'Deer in the headlights' for example.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
That chart needs a complimentary chart that shows how much the average citizen in each country spends on Christmas.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
Yes. That would be interesting.
DukeofNuke FREE RADICAL
I bet Christmas in Sweden is fun, tho ...
dv
Kirk posted:
That chart needs a complimentary chart that shows how much the average citizen in each country spends on Christmas.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicd ... ly-chart-1
Thanks, and that punctures my musings. I see little correlation between the two. Spain thinks Christmas is too commercialized the most. Yet they spend about the same amount as Italy which is the country holding that sentiment the least.
dv
Kirk posted:
Thanks, and that punctures my musings. I see little correlation between the two. Spain thinks Christmas is too commercialized the most. Yet they spend about the same amount as Italy which is the country holding that sentiment the least.

I hesitate to say these words outside the senate, but... "It's cultural."
dv
dv
maurvir posted:

**looks at picture**

...rice or maggots?

**clicks link**

Plastic rice? Dafuq...

Is that actually cheaper than regular rice?
Depending on the plastic, and whether its fully cured, that could seriously harm anyone consuming it.
maurvir posted:

Isn't that one of the famous sites near Cancun?
maurvir posted:

The colors are punched up more than too much. Note the white sandstone has a marked blue cast. However I'd still like to visit that. I assume its somewhere in Southern Utah.
The first is Tulum, Mexico. The second is the Dragon's Tail, White Pocket, Arizona.
TOS
finally i can forge my glass armor
user Stupid cockwomble
looks pretty, but by the time you can do that, ebony beckons
jkahless Custom Title
Kirk posted:
maurvir posted:

The colors are punched up more than too much. Note the white sandstone has a marked blue cast. However I'd still like to visit that. I assume its somewhere in Southern Utah.

The colours are probably because it's a timed exposure night shot, possibly a composite of multiple ones at different times.
Subsequent topic  /  Preceding topic

The Random Image Thread (keeping it PG-13 at the worst)

Page: 1 ... 587, 588, 589, 590, 591, 592, 593 ... 913